Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hack from Nowheresville
OP Offline
Hack from Nowheresville
Lieta,
I am sorry for not leaving fdk more regularly. I was on vacation and are just now able to catch up.

I still love the story. It is so original and the telepathic conversations between Clark and Jay crack me up! laugh

Even more I like the Lois and Clark relationship which is progressing very nicely.

Can't wait to to see where you take this,
Natascha

Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Great update, Sara smile

Besides the usual (funny telepathic bickering, great twists) Cat was awesome. CJ is quite the ladies man. First Lois, then Cat laugh

But there was one thing that stood out:
She would tell him tomorrow she promised herself.
Just like Clark. Just like Clark...

Michael wave

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
L
Columnist
Columnist
L
Natascha: Welcome back and glad you're still liking it =D I'm especially glad that the bickering between the twins is doing it's job, ~.^

Michael: lol, Cat can be fun... an 'tomorrow' will be Saturday, ~.^

And now to see if I get called into work early or if I have 5 hours or so to write =X

Sara "Lieta"
Kerth
Kerth
Well, this constant bickering is worth reading your posts twice. Definitely. smile This line alone was priceless:
Lois looked to the sky, “Be careful up there...” she whispered, before ordering the cabby to follow Thompson.

<Aww... I’m touched...>

<Good for you, Jay...>

<Jealous?>

<...want me to tell Rach you asked that?>

<No!>
It really is nice to see Clark give as good as he gets. laugh

Or here:
“So that’s your plan? You’re going to capture Superman? And what... dissect him?”

<Wow... Dad was right...>

<Quiet, Jay...>

“I don’t want to *study* him... I want to *kill* him... before he kills us!”

<...or not...>

<Jay!>

<Ok, ok!>
And I'm so not commenting on Jay's <when I'm alone with Rachel> comment here. (After all, this is the PG folder...) clap clap clap

And, of course, there is the whole thing with Cat:
“Well... well... well... what do we have *here*?” Cat had noticed the newsroom’s visitor. “There are *two* of you!”

Lois bit her lip as the twins simultaneously drew back and wary expressions formed on their faces.
And, of course, Jay doing a little digging. (He really should take the time to teach Jimmy a trick or two.)
“Exactly... oh... and by the way... you don’t have *any* of these files, ok?”

Lois stared at him, “Do I want to know where they came from?”

“...the government never *did* implement my recommendations...”
Maybe Jimmy even is the greatest fan Charles King has?

And, of course, the whole scene where LnC interview Newcomb is great, too. It sure adds some depth to Clark and Jay and their current situation.

The only known quantity that moves faster than
light is the office grapevine. (from Nan's fabulous Home series)
L
Columnist
Columnist
L
Lara, I'm glad you like the exchanges, =) This has to be one of my favorites though:

CJ grinned again, “OK... well, I’m off! I have a class on stellar evolution to teach in an hour!”

Lois watched him leave, “Clark?” He looked at her, “how did I ever find *you* strange...”

Clark couldn’t hold back his laughter.

<...not funny...>

<Science nerd...>

<Lib. Art dork...>
Although the Science Nerd vs. Liberal Arts Dork is taken from my friends and I, ~.^

Sara "Lieta"
L
Blogger
Blogger
L
Hi, Natascha clued me onto this fic and I'm really quite hooked. Love the interactions between the brothers. laugh

More please. smile
Lote

Top Banana
Top Banana
Nice as usual. smile

You got my hopes up with this section:
Lois smiled to herself, her apartment was probably the best place to have this out... she knew Clark was still living with his brother. At her door, though, she could hear Lucy inside... ranting about how badly her own date had gone. Lois winced, definitely not the atmosphere to let Clark know that she knew one of his... or probably *the* most important secrets of his life. Clark smiled down at her and brushed a hand against her cheek before he placed a soft kiss on her lips and bid her good night. Lois watched him walk away wistfully.

She would tell him tomorrow she promised herself.
Aargh!!! wallbash So close!

Bob

L
Columnist
Columnist
L
Lote: Welcome, =) I'm glad you liked it!

Bob: Sorry! You trying to get me to post early? =P

Sara "Lieta"
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
I haven't left FDK for this story until now (lack of time, RL getting in the way, lots of work to do... :rolleyes: ) but I'm reading since you started posting it. I'm loving Lois & Clark's relationship. It's good to see Lois opening her heart to Clark since the beginning and they investigating Luthor together. Lois knows the secret (even though Clark still hasn't told her and she hasn't told him that she knows it goofy ) but it's just a question of talking and getting it in the open. I hope they have some time alone so they can talk about it soon. hyper

Andreia

"My wife's love is what unites Krypton and Earth in my heart. Without it, without her, I truly would be in hell."

~ Superman: Man of Tomorrow #15
L
Columnist
Columnist
L
Andreia, thank you for the post. I'm glad life let up on you a bit, =) and lol... I picture Cat about to lick her lips when she sees the twins together the first time =P

ps- I think you had the 'melting into a puddle of goo' graemlin I wanted to post on Bob's "Evening After a Door Slams"... =P

Sara "Lieta"

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard