Print Thread
#59318 01/05/09 10:58 AM
T
TOC Offline OP
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
T
Awww, how sweet! Good to see Becca again, and good to have you back with a story. Ah, the secrets of adults, eh? They can sort of ruin a girl's birthday, but Becca took it like a trooper, didn't she? smile

Once again, welcome back, Barbara! smile

Ann

C
Kerth
Kerth
C
Aww... so cute!

Great touch to have Lois running into the bathroom in a bout of morning sickness! rotflol

The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched they must be felt with the heart

Helen Keller
Columnist
Columnist
bakasi you're my hero. Thank you so much for Becca. You really made my day and put a big fat smile on my face.

I promise I won't tease too much but I hope that there will be ohter parts with lovely Becky soon. I just totally love her.

Thank you, thank you, thank you.

Wow, what a birthday gift. I got my first story.

I can so imagine her face when she is sitting all alone on a table with the candles blowing and Clark dashing after Lois. hyper

Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
I was giggling over the 'pumpkin in the cupboard' lines. Too cute!!

I really enjoyed this - thanks for writing it!

LOIS:I don't like you.
MAYSON: Really? Oh god, that is such a relief - I don't like you either.
LOIS: That makes me feel so much better
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
“And I won’t. I just don’t think it’s the right kind of birthday present for an eight year old girl,” Clark pointed out and sighed. “I’m afraid she won’t like this in the least.”
Okay, either Clark popped the question or Lois is pregnant.

“Honey, Lois and I want to marry”, Clark said slowly, brushing a strand of Becca’s hair behind her ear.
Hmm, seems they have been careful, huh?

“There’s something else, Honey,” Clark changed back to audible conversation. “Lois is... Lois and I are... you’re going to have a little brother or a sister,” he finally sputtered and shrank visibly, awaiting her reaction.
wave

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Great to see one more story in the 'Becca series'. wink And I hope there're more to come. hyper

"My wife's love is what unites Krypton and Earth in my heart. Without it, without her, I truly would be in hell."

~ Superman: Man of Tomorrow #15
Pulitzer
Online Content
Pulitzer
Thanks for all the nice feedback. I'm glad you liked Becca's return, even if it was a rather short one. I didn't come round to replying earlier. RL is just too busy at the moment.

Once again, thanks a lot to all my gentle readers.

It's never too dark to be cool. cool

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard