Print Thread
#59292 01/04/09 05:56 PM
C
carolm Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
C
Um... was that a reference to lil ole me in the last fdk thread!??!?!

Interesting!

Am wondering if there's going to be certain out of towner at the hotel with them...

I'm in. Can't wait to see where you go from here!

Carol

Columnist
Columnist
Nice to see Jimmy doing more than gopher work but Lois really needs better back up!

Looking forward to more.

R
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
R
Another great part. I am still intrigued. I am curious about how Lois keeps getting away. Does Lex just think she is at Jimmy's all the time?

robinson
A
Features Writer
Features Writer
A
This is starting to scare me. I can so see Lois not realizing just how much danger she is in and I also don't doubt that Lex might kill her in anger if he realized she was investigating him. Presuming their history is similar to the first season Lois and Lex, I think he would be okay with her knowing he wasn't perfect - well, not okay, but that he actually cared enough about her not to hurt her so much as maybe hide her away or something. But if she's crossing him to expose him, all bets are off.

And just where is Clark? smile

Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Very enjoyable read, Brenda.

You know, when I stumbled about the computer equipment bought with her credit card, I was worried you might have let Lois slip up. But nooo, they just tried to find out how good Lex's surveillance is smile1

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard