Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
bobbart Offline OP
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
Another excellent part. laugh

I didn’t think about the advantages the differences in this universe would introduce in handling the lie detector test. Since Lois knows everything, she can answer intelligently with “true enough” answers. As for Clark, the fact that Superman isn’t a single person makes parts of the truth easy. Well done! clap

So at least we now know about Charles King. That is going to prove to be an interesting story in itself. I found it most interesting that Clark confronted CJ with Lois present. That should tell Lois that:
1. Even though they are twins, Clark didn’t know *everything* about CJ.
2. Clark trusts Lois to be on the *inside* of a high-level family secret.
Lois has to notice this and I would think it will help accelerate her telling Clark that she’s onto the whole Superman thing.

Bob

C
CJ Offline
Blogger
Blogger
C
That sounds right... having that confrontation in front of Lois was an enormous act of trust.

This is getting really interesting!

Carolyn

CJ
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Online Content
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Hi Sara!

Ditto on the Charlie King thing and verrry interesting revelations here. Not the hacker bit in itself, but the whole setup. So CJ isn't a bad apple but got screwed. But by whom? I don't think it was Lex, otherwise he wouldn't have dropped those hints to Clark. And what *extra* research is CJ doing.

Did I mention that Lois is really cool cool ?

Michael wave

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
Kerth
Kerth
You know, I'm still waiting for Lois to tell both twins that she *knows*. And - even more important - that she wants the exclusive.

Another thought that occurred to me: Is CJ's constant 'sticking his nose where it doesn't belong' part of the reason Clark is still a vir- very patient man? *g* And: Isn't it a good thing CJ gets to play Superman? Because, the way I see it, he won't be as bored as he used to be. (Leaving some private time for Clark...)

The only known quantity that moves faster than
light is the office grapevine. (from Nan's fabulous Home series)
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
<We really belong... we’re really... human...>
Aaw, the whole fear of not belonging and being of alien origin in one sentence. Tat was so cute!

Kathryn
L
Columnist
Columnist
L
Bob: I'm glad you liked the lie detector scene... as for Lois tipping her hand... =X

Carolyn: *waves* hello, thanks for the FDK... I took a slight pause when I saw your screenname, ~.^ Anyway, same as I said to Bob on how Lois will handle things...

Michael: I'm glad you like this Lois, lol, as for CJ... I will say that Lex had nothing to do with Charlie King's exposure... but that I though he would be very interested in... acquiring... the skills of such a person.

Lara: hehe, we'll get there... as for CJ... he is still on the bad habits... but I'm trying to leave the impression that most evenings he's occupied... either at the observatory for his job or with Rachel...

Kathryn84: I'm glad someone mentioned that, I really liked how that scene turned out... even if the beeper interrupted it...

edit: *bonks head* expect the next chapter Wed.

Sara "Lieta"

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard