Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
#59256 01/08/09 08:02 AM
B
Blogger
Blogger
B
Wow, your Lois is a real scumbag. Well, at least she regrets her actions.

Well, I guess they will somehow reconcile. Wonder what Clark Parents are doing. And, also, what is Clark Job now? he has to pay the bills to. Is he working for the police department?

#59257 01/08/09 10:28 AM
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Hi Alisha!

Figured that I would have gotten around to it by now, but no... Anyway. It is on my reading list and I hope to catch up in a couple of days. blush

Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
#59258 01/10/09 05:01 AM
A
Beat Reporter
OP Offline
Beat Reporter
A
Hi guys, thanks for all your comments. Sorry it’s taken me so long to respond, I’ve been very busy this week and this is the first opportunity I’ve had to get online.

I don’t have long so I’ll just respond to some of the bigger points, or at least ones that aren’t going to give anything away!

Posting schedule: I’m aiming for once a week, but I have chosen a silly time to start posting because my life’s going be quite hectic over the couple of weeks! Still, fingers crossed! Part two should be up tomorrow.

I’m aware that this story is probably not going to be to everyone’s taste, so I’m grateful to those who are willing to give it a go even if they’re not sure that they’re going to enjoy it. There are some stories out there that I’ve had to give up on for one reason or another, it happens.

I’m not going to guarantee a happy ending for Lois and Clark, but I will tell you that I’m a big fan of happy endings, although sometimes the characters head off in a direction you don’t necessarily want them to. Read into that what you will. If anything is really bothering anyone with regards to where the story is going etc, feel free to send me a PM with your questions/concerns and I’ll get back to you as soon as I can.

- Alisha

#59259 01/11/09 09:18 AM
A
Features Writer
Features Writer
A
Alisha,

Sorry - I know you've already posted the second part (which I'll be going to right after I post this), but this has been my first chance to get online and read in days.

The premise here is very interesting. At first, I was surprised by how little time Lois and Clark had known each other before she blabbed about his secret. It makes sense - much later and she would have kept it a secret, but she seemed to know Clark so well considering how briefly they had been friends. But I guess a Lois who could see straight to Clark's secret right away would also be a Lois who would see Clark right away, too, and not dismiss him so easily.

Like others, I kept wondering what happened to Martha and Jonathan and the fact that Clark has settled in Metropolis makes me think it's not good.

I don't see how Lois and Clark could ever be friends after this, let alone fall in love, but then the story has just begun, right?

#59260 03/03/09 10:41 AM
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Hi Alisha!

I finally got started on this. Very nice. I did sort of expect it to having been Lois printing his secret. You really don't pull any punches, do you?

Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard