Print Thread
bobbart Offline OP
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
Wow. I guess I use that a lot but...

There was SO much here!

I loved the date, especially the end. This was great: rotflol
But she really wished she had a photo of Clark’s face when he had first seen CJ on the shuttle... she guessed he had been left out of the costume design process...

And that reminded her... she would need to have a talk with the twins about how much they gave themselves away when they were together... once she figured out how to let Clark know that she knew...
I suspect the lie detector session might go a bit differently this time. laugh

Bob

Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OMG she knows clap

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
L
Columnist
Columnist
L
Bob: lol... I was wondering how this chapter would go over...

Michael: Well... that was the original plan... with some 'Lois is attracted to Clark a LOT but not very much to CJ' thrown in there for even more confusion... but Lois was just noticing too many things ><

On the other hand... writing with a Lois who knows has lead to some very interesting changes as well ~.^

And it's amazing how much work you can get done with a couple days with no work or family gatherings... I'm now working on part 29... which puts me over halfway through what I have written up so far ^.^

Sara "Lieta"
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Enjoying it so far but I'm on the edge of my chair regarding this "Mr. King" stuff. What's with the ominous foreboding? When are you going to tell us what that's all about? What did CJ do in the past that he regrets now?

More, more, more!

L
Columnist
Columnist
L
It's coming... part 13 is ready but... Nancy is with family and Rel hasn't actually read anything since part 7 =X She's been in the states so she fell behind on her BRing duties... but she promises to start up again when she gets back to Japan (Which is fine with me I mean... see her in person or have her review my fic... hmm...)

On a side note... I'm now in part 35 for chopping up my original version, ^.^

Sara "Lieta"
Columnist
Columnist
Of course she knows! wink

I enjoy fics where Lois figures it out early. But how long will it be before she tells Clark? Maybe sometime after the lie detector test? Or earlier is good for me, too. wink

L
Columnist
Columnist
L
Well, I like them too, Beth, =) But yeah... I just had Lois noticing too many things to have her *not* connect the dots... and there was a version where she cornered Clark in the middle of Pilot too so...

As for when she spills the beans.... =X

And if anyone's reading these... I'm now on part 49 for my editing... which means I'm almost through and ready to go back to actually writing!

Sara "Lieta"
L
Columnist
Columnist
L
And yay! I did it! All I had written by the end of November is cut up into 52 parts... and for anyone who actually reads this here's a little preview from part 52:

CJ rolled his eyes, “Can we gag her?”

Clark frowned, <Do I want to know which ‘her’ you mean?>

Lois decided for them and smacked the back of CJ’s head.

“Hey! I meant the bad person!”
laugh

Sara "Lieta"

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard