Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
BarbP Offline OP
Hack from Nowheresville
OP Offline
Hack from Nowheresville
My wonderful BR has tended to RL issues and is back among us -- and back available as my very supportive muse. So here we are, once more, in the elseworld of a talented group of community players.

I am reposting parts 1-6 slowly over the next week or so and then on to new segments. This will give those who haven't had the chance to read the first parts an opportunity to add this story to their list of reading, to have those who did read the first posting, time to reaquaint themselves with the story line; and, to have my BR catch up on all the segments I have laid at her door.

Hope you enjoy visiting this world and I, as always, appreciate comments and criticism.

Barb

Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
I've read this before, but I'll be glad to say it again: I *really* love this story, and the set up is absolutely brilliant!! smile1

Pel smile

Such a little thing really, a kiss...most people don't give it a moment's consideration. They kiss on meeting, they kiss on parting, that simple touching of flesh is taken entirely for granted as a basic human right.

Susan Kay
Top Banana
Top Banana
Oh my, you're posting already. I'm really looking forward to read part 3 of your series. But as it is, I'm still working on part 2. I'll try to hurry and catch up asap. But something tells me it's not going to work out like that. So keep on writing and posting, I'll be back when I can.

Saskia

I tawt I taw a puddy cat!
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
OMG -- I'm dying here!! I soooooooo love part 1 & II of the smallville players!! (I actually voted for them as best series in the Kerths!!)

I love the premise of the new installment. When I saw that you had done a part 3 I thought -- what can she do now, and low and behold, you've got me again!!!

Please, I'm not a patient person, post the next installments!! Please, Please!!

I love the tie in with the past, it was a litle hard to jump time and places with you in the beginning, but in no time, I was right there with you and loving it.

Soon tho you need to explain what happened to LnC's relationship (other than the obvious misunderstanding that the other has "fallin out of love". Coz I'm dying of curiousity here!!

Keep up the great work Barb!!!

"Well, let's see, so far I've been given a glimpse of ritual crop worship, treated as your girlfriend, and I insulted your parents. No, I couldn't have planned this. Mmm, mmm." -- Lois to Clark, 'Green, Green Glow of Home'
BarbP Offline OP
Hack from Nowheresville
OP Offline
Hack from Nowheresville
Thanks Rose, Sas and Pelican,

I really appreciate the comments.

And Rose, thanks for the vote!!!!

Everyone, just hang in there -- you're in for a bumpy ride -- SPIII is also much longer than the other two -- so I hope you stick with this and that you'll find it worth the journey. I plan to post every other day --.

Hope to hear more about your opinions.

Barb.

Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Yay! Every other day! Ok, then that's going to make the wait worthwhile... Unless you are as evil as Laswa suggested...

Cris (still waiting for the new parts... no nagging intended... laugh )

Cris

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard