Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Hey - at first I was jealous, or whatever, about there being twins with superpowers. Now I'm beginning to like it. They can each play Superman and they'll have ironclad alibis - "I couldn't be Superman, I was right here next to you when he flew into the room!"

I'm interested to see where you're taking this. Post more soon!

Top Banana
Top Banana
I love the section with Rachel and CJ. It provides a lot of insight into where he’s coming from. I actually love the idea that he’s very much Clark’s opposite. smile1

I loved this:
Lois backed into Clark, “What... what *are* you?”

<I’m your new boyfriend’s twin...>
And this:
He turned to leave, quickly followed by Clark. Neither was aware of Lois’ close scrutiny as she trailed behind them.
was *VERY* interesting. I don’t think Lois is going to be fooled for two years! laugh

Bob

L
Columnist
Columnist
L
IolantheAlias: I liked that idea too, but there's the double edged sword with it too... *sneaky look* but I won't say more on that yet..

Bob: I'm glad that that's working =) And expect to see more on CJ's thoughts later on... and I'm also glad the banter works =) As for the rest... RAFO, ~.^

Sara "Lieta"
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Loving it smile

Oh, and I think it was in part 8, but so great to see they're also telepathic with their mates. Wonder what Lois will think when she's in Clarkman's arms and hears him laugh And can they also listen in on the brother's conversations? Because this could be really funny hyper hyper

Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
L
Columnist
Columnist
L
In my mind Clark looks as he did in the first season while CJ looks more like Clark of seasons 3/4 so their styles are a little different as adults and presumably as kids... there's also the bond thingy... even if they didn't feel it as kids...

And I have to say... the corset line is one of my favorites...

And I was going to post after FDKing Carol but you distracted me =P

Sara "Lieta"
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Sorry about that blush It is really bad, isn't it. First Carol posts and distracts both of us, then you see FDK, reply (thanks) and get distracted and now I'm distracted waiting for part 10 before I get to BRing and doing my Ficathon thingy. It's a real downward spiral, isn't it? :p

Oh, and I can't believe I didn't mention that, but I so loved the amorous assistance bit. CJ sure is applying two sets of principles, one for the proper stuff and one for anything fun goofy

Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
L
Columnist
Columnist
L
Well 10 is up =P and 11 is BRed so I can post it whenever I feel like in case I get roped into something for new year's eve eve...

And CJ is good at double standards....

Sara "Lieta"

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard