Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
C
Kerth
OP Offline
Kerth
C
This was great! I love Lois and Clark's interaction can't wait for the next part!

The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched they must be felt with the heart

Helen Keller
L
Columnist
Columnist
L
I'm glad you liked it =)

And I hope that explains how I've had Lois react to Clark a little...

Sara "Lieta"
Top Banana
Top Banana
So many things in this chapter...

I didn’t think that much of Lex’s reaction to Clark’s name at the time. I’ll watch more for that in the future. Lois certainly picked up on Clark being evasive. eek

And this…
He walked out the door only to feel a tug on his sleeve. He turned to face Lois once more and she leaned up and pressed a swift kiss on his lips before pulling away and closing her door.
Wow. I definitely like this Lois! dance

Of course, this reaction…
At the close of a long day, Lois, Clark and Jimmy were gathered in Perry’s office. It was the first time all day Lois had come within ten feet of Clark voluntarily.
Is a Lois that I know. twins

I loved it all.

Bob

L
Columnist
Columnist
L
I'm glad you liked it =) And yeah that was a part with a lot of changes... I also hope that knowing her history made Lois' reactions to Clark in that one part make a bit more sense...

I'm going to go ahead and post the next part tonight... the downside of my parents and grandparents all living within a 15 mile radius means I'm going to be tied up in Christmas things now... well... that and I have a visitor from Japan for the week

hyper

The next part has some of my favorite lines and scenes so far devil

Sara "Lieta"
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Online Content
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Interesting to see Lois taking Clark instead of Jimmy and they still got caught in the warehouse laugh And then Lois opened up and Clark stopped her first. Followed by the confession of her past. Wow, I didn't expect that coming.

And I loved the sweet, little kiss in her apartment and Lucy is great, although a bit of a Jimmy-clone when it comes to interrupting things.

On to part 9, Michael wave

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
L
Columnist
Columnist
L
Well... I wanted to keep some of the Lois/Lucy interaction in there =P and she was gone for the more important scene!

Sara "Lieta"

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard