Print Thread
L
Lieta Offline OP
Columnist
OP Offline
Columnist
L
Hmm..... so Clark and Rachel decided to split up.... and now:

“I bet nothing like this ever happens in Smallville,” he whispered before he stilled and fell asleep.
I can't wait for more, =)

Sara "Lieta"
T
TOC Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
T
Like Lieta said, Clark and Rachel split up because one of them wanted to be in Metropolis and the other one in Smallville. And now Chad is talking wistfully about Smallville, but surely Lois doesn't want to live there.

What a horrible situation that was, with all those dead and injured people. It happened at a women's clothing store? I remember that a couple of months ago, five women were shot dead at a women's clothing store at a mall somewhere. frown

Chad wants to get away from the stress and horrors of big cities. (But I think that the real-life massacre at a women's clothing shop happened in a much, much smaller town than Metropolis.) Clark, unlike Chad, wants to stay in the big city, so that he can help. Rachel wants to stay in Smallville, and Lois wants to live in Metropolis. Hmmmmmm.....

Ann

T
Merriwether
Merriwether
T
One down, one to go.

Tank (who has always found Chad, cloyingly annoying and not someone 'right' for someone like Lois at all)

Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Online Content
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Knew it. Great stuff. Wonder what's happing next.

Michael smile

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
A
Features Writer
Features Writer
A
Ugh! I had hoped to have more time on the boards now that I'm on vacation, but so far it hasn't happened. Sorry about my long absence yet again.

I didn't think the Clark/Rachel split would surprise anyone, but I'm keeping mum on what's going on with Chad and Lois (but then we still have lots of chapters to go).

Ann - The shooting I was thinking of when I wrote that was not actually an individual one, but a string of them that happened. I'm not sure where - at least one was in the Chicago area and I think more than that, but I'm not 100% sure. At least one was at a mall and another at a strip mall of some kind. Whether any were at a women's clothing store, I can't recall.

Tank - I'm disappointed that you find Chad cloying. I'm a big fan of Chad (I think I mentioned that the main reason I even wrote this story was to design a universe where he didn't die), but perhaps he is better drawn in my head than he is on paper.

Sara and Michael - More coming right up... wink

Kerth
Kerth
I stick with my old theory: Clois and Chachel. wink It's just too perfect a double-match.

The only known quantity that moves faster than
light is the office grapevine. (from Nan's fabulous Home series)
L
Lieta Offline OP
Columnist
OP Offline
Columnist
L
Chachel sounds.... weird =P maybe Rachad?

Sara "Lieta"
Kerth
Kerth
Okay, okay, I yield. Chachad it is. smile

The only known quantity that moves faster than
light is the office grapevine. (from Nan's fabulous Home series)
A
Features Writer
Features Writer
A
Chachad? Chachel? Rachad? Sorry, not liking any of those... smile

C
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
C
You do know you may not have much of a choice if one of those catches on in one of these fdk threads...

Carol

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard