Print Thread
Hack from Nowheresville
OP Offline
Hack from Nowheresville
Feedback would be appreciated.

Hack from Nowheresville
OP Offline
Hack from Nowheresville
Ahem. I hope this doesn't sound rude, but did you guys lose this thread?

Because I know several of you usually leave me feedback and haven't yet.

Or are you just not sure what to say? I know that happens to me sometimes when I'm reading a story.

Of course, this also tends to be a busy time of year for RL, and I understand that as well.

C
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
C
Sara -

I have been reading but not commenting on a lot of things these days... Bad me, I know. Most of my typing/writing time is spent on OTOH or emails to DH/betas/etc.

Right now am too tired to remember what happened in this... Clark researching Larry w/o Lois?

Head hurts... Will try to do better next time smile .

Carol

Freelance Reporter
Freelance Reporter
I liked this part. I had to laugh at Clark insisting Larry was drugging his customers. It never occurs to him that Larry could be on the up and up. Maybe he and Lois will see her painting of the broken family and finally talk to her.

"We've been sitting here all night and the longest conversation you've had with a woman was when your mom called."
Leonard to Howard: The Big Bang Theory
L
Columnist
Columnist
L
Sorry for the late post, it was finals week for me.

My main feeling after reading that was waiting for the Kiley explosion...

Sara "Lieta"
A
Features Writer
Features Writer
A
Sorry. I was offline for several days. Well, this chapter was full of all the things I feared. I am still holding out hope that Clark comes to his senses, though...

Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Online Content
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
wave

I only get to read about 4 posts a day, and the rest gets stacked in a queue smile

Interesting to see the investigation and who Clark forgot even about Lois.

Am I imagining this, or is Larry's mother still living in the fortress? Otherwise, I'm wondering if and when Clark will find it.

Good part smile
Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
Hack from Nowheresville
OP Offline
Hack from Nowheresville
Hello everyone. Thanks. Unfortuantely, that's usually what happens when I ask questions like that.

I wonder what happen to my readers, and it turned out they were all just busy one way or another. I've been there before.

Honestly, I had just wondered if maybe some of you lost the thread. I have seen that happen before.

I probably should have waited until today or tommorrow. As much as I appreciate the FDK, I don't NEED it for this part. (I will need it for an upcoming part, but more about that later.)

Anyway,

Carol - Yes, Clark was investigating Larry without consulting Lois. Being in this situation reminded him too much of "Barbarians at the Planet" and "House of Luthor", even with Lois (at least subconciously).
And for the record Carol, I honestly don't see how you keep everything you've got going on straight! (especially with four young ones)

Countrygirl - Hi there. Yes, Clark can't believe a Luthor could be a good guy.

Lieta - Wait.

Nancy - Yes, it did blow up in Clark's face, to a certain extent.

Michael - Yes, Clark got very "driven" in this chapter.
And Larry's mother actually moved out of the fortress when he moved out (which was after he finished school). But I hadn't really mentioned that.
There may be more about the fortress in the squeal I'm planning.

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard