Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hack from Nowheresville
OP Offline
Hack from Nowheresville
I think you've made a really great start, and I'm looking forward to see where you take things from here.

It seems like Lois is the one who falls for Clark right away in this universe. But, from your ending, does Clark already have someone to come home to? I'm looking forward to finding out.

Oh, was Clark talking to his inner voice in this chapter? It kind of reminded me of Colleen in When Irish Eyes are Killing talking to the little leprechaun on her shoulder. Hopefully this Clark is not as nuts as Colleen was. smile

L
Columnist
Columnist
L
Thanks grinch, and that's the only piece I have reviewed... the second post's worth is sitting in my friend's inbox but with the time difference she's just heading in to work so it will be 4-8 hours before I hear from her... part 2, like part 1 is about half new/half from a file that was beta'd previously. And I am still looking for one other opinion for betaing ><

As for the voice and the house... you'll have to wait and see angel-devil

And I'll probably post the next part by Wednesday.

Sara "Lieta"
Columnist
Columnist
Hi,

I agree that you've made a very interesting and intriguing start.

I'm eager to know who Clark was speaking to telepathically, but it didn't seem to me like this mystery person was a 'love' interest, more like a sibling.

You've taken the original beginning and given it quite a twist.

Hope to read the next part soon.
Yours Jenni

L
Columnist
Columnist
L
I'm glad you find it interesting Jenni, I've now got the first 6 parts ready and off to Nancy to look over, but we'll see how fast of a pace I'm able to maintain... I have over three quarters of the episodes I want to cover adapted. I just have to adapt them in to ~2500 word chapters and add some things to them... I have five episodes left to adapt... let's see if anyone can guess where I'm going to stop =P And if anyone comes close to who the 'voice' is I'll send you an email or a private message through the forum to let you know.

Sara "Lieta"
Top Banana
Top Banana
Very nice! smile1

Bob

L
Columnist
Columnist
L
Thank you Bob =) I linked this thread to my friend in Japan and her only comment was 'is that a hint to read part 2?' I will say you'll meet the 'voice' almost immediately in part 2.

Sara "Lieta"
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
I am looking forward to meeting the voice. I am intrigued and confused. laugh
Certainly enjoyed Lois and Clark's first meeting. Much better than the original one on tv. wink

Looking forward to more
Natascha

L
Columnist
Columnist
L
I'm glad people are interested, =) Depending on when I get part 2 ready I'll post it before 7:30AM or after 5pm CST tomorrow... sorry for the huge window but I'm working tomorrow and I usually go out with my co-workers for lunch so I can't even post then.

Sara "Lieta"

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard