Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Top Banana
Top Banana
Just love the Lois-jealousy. Nothing like the green-eyed monster to make you see what you had and didn't appreciate!

Great story - loved Clark's reaction when Lois said "You'd have to get him out of bed" and he thought she meant he was sleeping. That's our naive farmboy. wink

Good Job!
Lynn

You know that boy'd walk on water for you? Or he'd drown tryin'. -Perry White to Lois in Just Say Noah
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Awww!!

Wonderful story, Wendy!

Loved how Clark dropped his Superman personality and comforted her as Clark. Then how Lois pulled away from Superman because she wanted Clark...

Awwww!!

Then more smoochies after the revelation!!

Excellent!! More soon!

Missy

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
And incredibly late coming back to this folder, too! I suppose I should blame the Evil Duo, Kaethel and Elena, who have been somewhat insistent that I concentrate my energies elsewhere, goofy but that really is no excuse. frown

Anyway, as I said, this was inspired by an angsty song which Kaethel and I both love; and I'm delighted to see that she's now started posting what I think of as the 'twin' to this story, since it's inspired by the other song we listened to a lot recently, Delta Goodrem's Not Me, Not I. Kaethel's story, Seasons Out Of Time (and what an acronym, Kae! eek ) is now playing in the fanfic folder too. <g>

I'm delighted that you all seemed to like this little vignette. It seemed to me that we never really saw enough of Lois's sudden discovery that it was possible for her to lose Clark to Mayson. Sure, she was jealous of Mayson, that was obvious, but where were the attempts to win him back for herself? All we got were snippy remarks - indicating that Lois was still in denial about her feelings. Okay, we saw her looking upset when Mayson cut in on her dance with Clark, but then she concluded that she'd never lose Clark anyway. And I can't see how that could possibly be true, since if he started dating Mayson he'd naturally stop spending so much time with Lois. As many writers have pointed out, at this stage in S2 they were pretty much dating anyway, just without the romance.

Anyway, again, many, many thanks to all of you who commented on this! Your feedback is very much appreciated. smile Especially those who liked the 'love you - ratfink' exchange. goofy

And, Irene:
Very sweet... and short. I'd forgotten that you, um, can write short stories
LOL! You are... evil ...

And Rat:
I think my favourite line was Lois getting all hopeful over Clark wanting to open the door to her sans shirt.
LOL and thank you!!! laugh

Wendy smile

Just a fly-by! *waves*
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Eek! eek I've read this vignette so many times by now, laughing, sniffing, making notes, and yet I forgot to paste the comments and then I moved away for a while... Bad, bad, very bad bird!! thumbsup

As I've thought about so many of your stories, Wendy: absolutely perfect! hyper

Pelican smile

oh, and this:
Like most of my short stories, this one is all Kaethel's fault.
Do you, Kaethel, swear undying love to the Folcdom, to hold and cherish, bla bla bla, and to never, ever leave us..? You're obvisouly *VERY* much needed, both for your own writing (!!) and making Wendy write such terrific stories like this one! smile

Such a little thing really, a kiss...most people don't give it a moment's consideration. They kiss on meeting, they kiss on parting, that simple touching of flesh is taken entirely for granted as a basic human right.

Susan Kay
Top Banana
Top Banana
Do you, Kaethel, swear undying love to the Folcdom, to hold and cherish, bla bla bla, and to never, ever leave us..? You're obvisouly *VERY* much needed, both for your own writing (!!) and making Wendy write such terrific stories like this one!
I'm getting married!! I'm getting married!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG!! jawdrop All right, getting married to a fandom is rather unusual, but... I'm getting married!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Eep, does that mean El is going to force me to wear a hat? cat

Kaethel smile (blushing profusely at both Wendy's and Pel's nice words blush )

- I'm your partner. I'm your friend.
- Is that what we are?
- Oh, you know what? I don't know what we are. We kiss and then we never talk about it. We nearly die frozen in each other's arms, but we never talk about it, so no, I got no clue what we are.

~ Rick Castle and Kate Beckett ~ Knockout ~
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard