Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Online Content
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Hmm... no bomb. I'll admit, I am surprised.

Lois and Clark were sweet together smile Wonder when the hammer is going to fall.

Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
R
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
R
Great part. I love the part with Lois and Clark and how the girls have planned this wonderful family time.

I wonder about the chocolates. Has it actually been opened for someone to take the chocolate. Is there a bomb in there.

'Clark stuck his hands in his pockets again; he was attempting to cure himself of the nervous need to play with his 'ghost' finger ... and he was feeling under stress right now. He needed Jim and Lois to believe in him.'

This sentence is so moving - Clark's need to have them believe in him.

I loved this whole chapter

robinson
Columnist
Columnist
I too was moved by the line where Clark needed to feel that James and Lois belived in him. It must still be odd to him that Jimmy is now James and a reporter in his own right.

Wonderful update.

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
I'm guessing that the chocolates are poisoned. The staff will be dropping like flies and this will give the opportunity for Clark and Lois to make the connection.

Also it's probably a good idea that Ina is in the new room - I feel like this is a suspenseful movie and the "da-dum" music is playing. I expect someone to sneak into Ina's old room and try to murder her - but tee-hee, she's not there!

T
TOC Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
T
I, too, loved seeing Lois and Clark together, and I, too, worry about the chocolates.

My only hope is that there isn't enough poison in each piece of chocolate to kill a person who only eats one of them!

Ann

Columnist
Columnist
Hi,

Thank you all for leaving your comments. I'm sorry you have to wait to find out about the chocolates ... but I like to keep something up my sleeve.

I hoped you would like the scene between Lois and Clark. I know how readers like the family and the romantic interludes, so I'm very grateful that you stick with me through the more boring A-plot parts. wink

Yours Jenni

Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Sorry for the delay in fdk.... real life and lack of internet while awol....

It is refreshing to see a current fic where Lois and Clark are true to character... I adore their interaction, and the evolution of what they've been through... they come across so naturally.
Clark is on the right track, and it is nice to see that even if others don't quite believe him, they are willing to trust him.

I worry about the nursing home... REALLY worry about it.... I don't think the box of chocolates is as innocent as it sounds.... dizzy

Can't wait for more Jenni!!

"He's my best friend, best of all best friends
Do you have a best friend too
It tickles in my tummy
He's so Yummy Yummy
Hey you should get a best friend too" - Toy Box
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Sorry for the delay, NaNoWriMo is my only excuse...

Nice addition to the story.

It would be nice if Thomas wasn't totally lost in his revenge, but somehow I dont' think that is the case.

I'd be checking for needle holes in the chocolate... :p ( we need a sick graemlin)

James

“…with God everything is possible.” Matthew 19:26.

Also read Nan's Terran Underground!
Columnist
Columnist
Hi Lisa and James,

It's really nice to see I still have another two loyal readers who are still looking forward to more of MWTB.

Those chocolates seem to have you all on edge ... and I can't say you're wrong.

Hopefully, I'll have another part ready for you this weekend.

Yours Jenni

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard