Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hack from Nowheresville
OP Offline
Hack from Nowheresville
Feedback would be appreciated. However, I completely understand those of you who don't have the time, especially those of us who live in the US. I'm going to be pretty busy with Thansgiving myself.

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Glad to see that you've put Kiley through the "running away" part of trying to solve her problem. Of course, that only works sometimes (and not very often!)

Right now she's on the horns of a dilemma. I hope that she tells her parents who it is she's dating and that Clark can use his powers (both super and reportorial) to investigate Larry Luthor. That name....chills down the spine.

I can't seen this ending happily. Larry is too controlling. Kiley is too needy.

Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Hmm, Kiley is definitely Clark's daughter and had inherited Lois' determination to actually run away huh

Wonder who's going to make the first step.

Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
E
Merriwether
Merriwether
E
Just a note to say that I'm still reading.

Elisabeth

Hack from Nowheresville
OP Offline
Hack from Nowheresville
Hello, everyone. Thanks for the feedback.

IntheAtlias - I'm glad you liked her running away. I didn't actually have it in the orignial story, but I think it works better this way. And yes, she's on the horns of her delimia.

Michael - Yes, I can see both of them in Kiley in this chapter.

Elisabeth - I'm really glad you're still reading! I know you busy with Nano, and you're probably going to be busy with RL, too. But I really appreciate your feedback, especially with the upcoming chapters.

Look for part 17 tommorrow. Either early afternoon, or after 9:OOPM EST.

C
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
C
Sara - I am still reading but FDKing is something I haven't had enough time for lately. Trying to get OTOH further ahead before I run out of buffer - I tend to read/post random comments during breaks but not FDK. Still here though smile .

Carol

A
Features Writer
Features Writer
A
Sara - I really liked the fight between Kiley and Larry. I mean, not that I liked that they fought, but I found the scene very believable and well written. I felt badly for both of them. I could see Kiley struggling with this and I could definitely feel Larry's frustration.

I had a little trouble with the running away thing. It seemed very rash (a bit Lois like), but I didn't completely understand what she was thinking. But perhaps, that was the point. She wasn't really thinking.

I'm starting to really hope that Larry is good, though. I'd hate this story to end with Kiley feeling betrayed but Larry Luthor. It's starting to seem like that would cause real problems for her ability to find someone to be happy with.

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard