#57492 11/25/08 08:46 AM
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Sweet laugh Something to read tomorrow.

Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
#57493 11/25/08 09:52 AM
Kerth
Kerth
Pulitzer is back! Ah, maybe not quite *back* back, but you know what I mean. I'm so happy you finally finished that story. smile1 Too funny.

The only known quantity that moves faster than
light is the office grapevine. (from Nan's fabulous Home series)
#57494 11/25/08 10:59 AM
Top Banana
Top Banana
smile1 I was excited to see this posted again, and since you've come out of writing hiding, I'm venturing out of feedback hiding. So glad you finished it. Cute story.

When Life Gives You Green Velvet Curtains, Make a Green Velvet Dress.
#57495 11/25/08 01:22 PM
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Well, even though I came on to this story late (I wasn't on the boards until it was posted in August), I'm really glad you finished this!

Funny, I had mentioned if you had any ideas in my email the other day, and you wrote, "I have made some progress on it. I'll post it eventually," or something like that. I guess eventually happened earlier than I thought! laugh

I really like stories that don't assume that Lois and Clark always have a "perfect" marriage, just because their soulmates. It was wonderful how they came together again.

Oh, and early on, when you were betaing my "A Box of Swiss Chocolates," you said you didn't write humor well. I disagree, because this
“Ugh, you guys make me sick,” Dr. Groner teased.

“At our age, you mean?” Clark teased back.

“At your age? You guys act more like my teenage patients!”
and this,

“Do you think Pulitzer will stay put until then?”

Lois shrugged. “Dr. Groner seemed pleased today. He’s twenty-nine weeks. We’ll just have to will him to stay put. Maybe you should talk to him in your Superman voice.”

“I would if I thought it would do any good. But he probably takes after his mother.”
really made me rotflol rotflol !

#57496 11/26/08 10:58 AM
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Loved this ending. The wedding was hilarious and Sara's quotes say it all laugh

Thanks for finishing it clap

Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
#57497 11/26/08 03:24 PM
T
TOC Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
T
It's been a lttle while since this story appeared here, so I, too, really appreciate Sara's quotes to remind us of some highlights of it! smile

Personally I've been thinking about this:

Clark had laughed heartily when she had received the call to notify her of the win. “Wow, Lois, three Pulitzer's in just a little over a year.”

“You've got to stop calling him that.”

“Ah, Joey doesn't mind. Do you, kid?”
I'm sort of a little sorry that they didn't really call the kid Pulitzer. A young colleague of mine found out that she was pregnant during her honeymoon. She and her husband were in London and they had been shopping at Harrods, the big department store in London, and they went to the pharmacy there and bought a pregnancy kit. They did the pregnancy test in a restroom at Harrods, and it came out positive! Since my colleague's married name is Poppen, I suggested that they should call the kid Harrod Poppen after Harrods and after Harry Potter! She liked the suggestion, but then they called the kid Karl and not Harrod after all!

Back to your story about Lois, Clark and Pulitzer. It has been a really sweet story, and I agree that Clark and Lois shouldn't come back together too soon. But I'm very glad that they got back together eventually! clap

Ann

#57498 11/28/08 05:13 AM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
I loved these chapters! I'm happy they got all sorted out and got back together. Their wedding was lovely and sweet! thumbsup

Andreia

"My wife's love is what unites Krypton and Earth in my heart. Without it, without her, I truly would be in hell."

~ Superman: Man of Tomorrow #15
#57499 11/28/08 03:50 PM
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Yeah! I'm so glad to see how this story ends.

Three Pulitizers in one year - Snicker! Too funny!

~Mel~

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard