Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#57360 11/22/08 06:22 AM
cp33 Offline OP
Columnist
OP Offline
Columnist
Tank, I know you want others to continue but I wish you would give us more from your perspective. I love the start and this and your writing is a joy to read,

I hope you get takers on your idea.

#57361 11/22/08 01:47 PM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Ditto, loved the premise but who could do it as well as you. I hope you keep at it. Laura

Clark: “If we can be born in an instant, and die in an instant, why can’t we fall in love in an instant?”

Caroline's "Stardust"
#57362 11/23/08 04:38 AM
MLT Offline
Merriwether
Merriwether
The Conclusion... To Tank’s Set Up.

Lois let out a long, slow sigh. She felt, more than saw, Clark shift positions slightly on the couch to look over at her.

“I just don’t know, Clark,” she finally said in answer to his unspoken question. “When I swiped... uhh... borrowed this contraption from Herb, I thought this would be more exciting. But...” She gestured towards the screen.

“Hey, maybe it’s just a lull,” Clark said, reaching out to pull her closer.

“Clark, we’ve been watching this stupid thing for almost an hour! And all my stupid doppelganger has done is sit on that stupid couch, in my stupid old apartment, reading a stupid romance novel!”

She pulled herself, almost violently, out of his embrace and stormed over to the machine, flicking it off. Turning back towards Clark, her expression stormy, she finally spoke. “I’m sorry, Clark. I really thought it would be fun. Instead, I’ve wasted our entire evening.”

Contrary to what she had expected, Clark suddenly smiled. “Well, not exactly our entire evening. I mean, it’s still early so...”

“So...?”

Clark’s smile widened. “Wanta neck?”

Lois rolled her eyes. Why did Clark always seem to think that necking was the solution to every one of her bad tempers? On the other hand...

Lois slowly sashayed in his direction, adding a little extra wiggle to her hips as she moved. She watched in satisfaction as his eyes darkened in appreciation.

Maybe he was right. Maybe they were entirely capable of creating their own entertainment.

The end.
Sorry, Tank, but I just couldn’t help it laugh . I suspect there is some way that Herb’s device can be used to fast forward through the boring parts. But when you suggested this Set Up, this was the thought that instantly sprang to mind laugh . And well... I guess I just couldn't help but write it up.

However, I think this is a great set up and hope someone decides to take you up on it.

ML wave

She was in such a good mood she let all the pedestrians in the crosswalk get to safety before taking off again.
- CC Aiken, The Late Great Lois Lane
#57363 11/24/08 10:33 AM
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
laugh laugh laugh

One thing I didn't get though, was what Lois meant by
Just the two of us, er, well, I guess the four of us.
As for ideas: Well, one hilarious bit would be if they found another Lois and Clark looking into a laptop-like appliance that shows a Lois and Clark looking into a laptop like appliance while sitting in a nice little brown-stone. They might even be able to communicate that way laugh

And the racy idea: LnC tuning into another LnC at a very... um... in-opportune moment evil

Oh the ideas. And no time to write this. huh

Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
#57364 11/25/08 10:55 AM
E
Merriwether
Merriwether
E
Mystery Science Theatre 3000? I've heard about it but never had the chance to tune in meself. Sounds interesting.

Elisabeth

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard