Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hack from Nowheresville
OP Offline
Hack from Nowheresville
Feedback would be appreciated.

Also note on Larry's mother. I don't actually believe that everyone who works as a waitress or another unskilled job actually has a low self-esteem. There are many reasons why people need to do that. (In fact, I'm working at an unskilled job myself right now.)

Lacey is a special case, because she had been under her brother's thumb for so long.

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Things are going to well for Kiley right now. When is the hammer going to fall?

A
Features Writer
Features Writer
A
I'm still feeling skeptical of so many things. Kiley continues to be too open about the importance of Larry liking the super-heroes. (I buy your explanation, Sara, it just worries me.) And something about Lacey had my guard up, too. I kept wondering if she was really Larry's mother. But why would he hire a fake mother?

Freelance Reporter
Freelance Reporter
I'm with Iolan - when's the other shoe gonna drop?

Oh, and I'm waiting for the conversation with Mom and Dad Kent - that one should be interesting.

Thanks for writing such an interesting story! Can't wait to see where it goes . . . smile

I have heard there are troubles of more than one kind.
Some come from ahead and some come from behind.
But I've bought a big bat. I'm all ready you see.
Now my troubles are going to have troubles with me!
~Dr. Seuss
L
Columnist
Columnist
L
Originally posted by Sara K M:
“I was reading Hamlet yesterday,” Lacey said causally a few minutes later. “And I was thinking about how that story was an excellent portrayal of a young man’s love for his father on so many levels. I mean, on one hand, Hamlet is deeply grieving for his father’s death, but on the other hand, he wants justice for his father. Do you know what I mean?”
Something about that raised my hackles...

Sara "Lieta"
Columnist
Columnist
Sara, I've been a bad reader, having sunk into pseudo-lurkdom. I don't have the time to comment regularly, but I'm still reading the story when I get a chance.

As a nextgen nut, I'm very much enjoying this. wink

Hack from Nowheresville
OP Offline
Hack from Nowheresville
Hello, everyone.

IolantheAlias - Hi there. Haven't seen you in awhile. I'm glad you're still reading. And yes, the other shoe will drop soon.

Nancy - I'm glad my explanation works for you about Kiley and the Super-heroes. I expected some people would wonder about Lacey being Larry's mother. She will appear, in some fashion, later on.

Squirky/Kelly (Don't know which name you prefer)
Hi there. Haven't seen you in a while, either. But as a med. student, I assume your busy. The other shoe will drop soon. Glad you find this story so interesting.

Lieta (I hope you understand why using your real name would be confusing for me.) - Hello there. Glad to have you. That passage was intended to show you that Lacey is an intellegent woman.

Beth - I'm glad your still reading, and that your enjoying this story so much

Look for part 15 tommorrow night.

Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Hey Sara smile Sorry I'm a bit late to the party blush

Other shoe? What other show confused clap

Lacey seems like a well-educated woman. I think you said that it was her and Luthor's brother instead of her being Luthor's sister, right? So, anyway, first she got an education, nothing uncommon but then Luthor turned her into a dinnerparty-wife and when she tired to get out, he crushed her spirit. So it all fits smile

It's interesting though you picked Hamlet. One could almost put Larry as Hamlet...

Something else, related to Lacey being Luthor's sister-in-law. I still can't shake the feeling that Larry is actually Luthor's son huh

Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
Hack from Nowheresville
OP Offline
Hack from Nowheresville
Michael,

Lacey is Lex's sister, like I said before.
I don't know if youu miss-read it, or if I made a typo on that chapter. I'll have to check.

But as for her relationship with Lex Luthor, you've got in a nutshell.

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Thanks, Sara. Not sure, I checked for "brother" and it all fits. So I probably just got some wires crossed huh

Michael blush

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard