Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
F
Kerth
Kerth
F
I didn't tell them that after five years, I'd be free to try to fix things with Lana.
OK now I'm looking for the Kryptonite.

I have no idea how you are going to make Mr. Kent grow up but at this point I hope it is very painful.

Can we have nightfall show up? How about Zara and crew?

I'd like Lana to do something evil but that will only put this Clark even more in the pitypot.
Can I help you?" came a voice behind me.

I turned with a smile. "I'm just looking."

That grin should be illegal. "I'm sorry, miss. Employees or those with business with Planet personnel only."
Claude?

Framework4
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
No time but that couldn't be left unanswered:
Originally posted by carolm:
I'm guessing the other was me then, but I'm going to continue avoiding the question...
Nonono, the other one was a horse. You don't look like Clark at all

Was just thinking that Michael's not feeling too kindly towards me at the moment...
Empress of Evil. Sure. For the cliffhangers. But other than that I feel very kindly towards you sloppy Verrrrry good angst smile

Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
C
carolm Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
C
Hehe. Thanks, Michael, for not using one of those to represent me wink .

That said, I had a chapter of UP done [you know the sequel] and it had a nice-ish cliffhanger and then a couple hundred words in to the next chapter, a MUCH better cliffhanger showed up, but that would mean making the previous chapter much longer than most.

But it was too good to pass up so that portion got moved up a chapter.

You did cross my mind as I made the decision...

Carol wink

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
While there aren't new parts, I keep coming back to FDK thread. I have no life. :rolleyes:

While I didn't expect Clark's behavior to turn around immediately, I expected the birth to have more of an effect than being 'cool.' I guess I expected him to understand the innocent little life that he had vowed to watch over. It amazes me that he could turn his feelings off so much that he's unaffected. He didn't even *hold* him until his parents came around.
This is what I had expected, too, and what got me still more indignant with him. He wants to compare himself to his fathers, Christopher and Jonathan, but he can't hold a candle to both of them. razz razz razz How can he pretend to be alike his wonderful and loving fathers? dizzy I hope Lois doesn't allow him to damage Chris's life as he has damaged hers.

I think that the realization that he's mistreated his own child (by acting selfishly, etc) would be a huge awakening for him, and a huge opportunity for self-growth.
Maybe it'll make him realize how much of a inhuman bastard he has been. splat

"My wife's love is what unites Krypton and Earth in my heart. Without it, without her, I truly would be in hell."

~ Superman: Man of Tomorrow #15
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Hehe. Thanks, Michael, for not using one of those to represent me wink .
Never smile

That said, I had a chapter of UP done [you know the sequel] and it had a nice-ish cliffhanger and then a couple hundred words in to the next chapter, a MUCH better cliffhanger showed up, but that would mean making the previous chapter much longer than most.

But it was too good to pass up so that portion got moved up a chapter.

You did cross my mind as I made the decision...
Nonononono, that's WRONG. dizzy No, what you need to do is add to the part between cliffhanger 1 and 2 until you get a shiny new standalone part. Trust me. It works. Didn't believe it myself at first, but it does. grovel

Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
C
carolm Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
C
Hehe.

The first part of the next chapter was only a couple hundred words long and no way to expand it to long enough to be a part. Though Nancy has just informed me that the next cliffhanger is pretty evil too...

Carol

T
TOC Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
T
And because I have nothing better to do than check out the FDK thread....

[Linked Image]

"Clark! Clark! I am the Ghost of Christopher past!"

Ann

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard