Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
M
Freelance Reporter
OP Offline
Freelance Reporter
M
Any feedback would be appreciated. Now that I have people helping me with Beta reading, my posting schedule will be 2 to 3 times a week.

Let me know what you think so far.

R
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
R
I love your writing style and I am very much enjoying this story. I am intrigued as to where this will go. You are stringing me along although I hope things will become clearer sooner rather than later. More clues please

robinson
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
I'm interested to know what went so wrong between them and more yet what is going to happen when they meet again. Super Clark still hasn't an official name, so it's time for intrepid reporter "Lena" Lane to come up with 'Superman'. wink She's Lois, right? [Linked Image] Right?

Andreia (hoping "Lena" is really an anagram of "Lane" and not just a coincidence) grovel

"My wife's love is what unites Krypton and Earth in my heart. Without it, without her, I truly would be in hell."

~ Superman: Man of Tomorrow #15
BJ Offline
Top Banana
Top Banana
Even more interesting is how this "Lena" betrayed him (as revealed in part 1). Lena/Lois obviously knew about Clark and hid who she was ... Did she print the story about Clark and now he's Superman all the time or did she betray him another way? The story has been vague enough about his current situation that it could be either way.

Lena's consistently calm heartbeat has me confused. Did she suspect something about Clark from the beginning? Was the falling out of her window foul play or a set up? Her insistance to find out how Clark saved her (before revealing what happened) and her lack of concern about her attacker certainly make me suspicious.

Color me intriged -- I'm hooked and breathless about what happened in the past.

Brenda

M
Freelance Reporter
OP Offline
Freelance Reporter
M
Thank you for the feedback. Next part soon.

Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Online Content
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
I'm loving this. Knowing things will blow up sometime and not knowing if it's all going to be reflections or only a few parts. And they're so cute together and I certainly love their not-so-innocent banter. And finally - boom.

Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard