Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hack from Nowheresville
OP Offline
Hack from Nowheresville
Feedback would be appreciated. Much WAFFier than the past few chapters, huh?

A
Features Writer
Features Writer
A
Okay, Sara, I'm dying to know. What's in a Swiss salad?

I loved how happy Larry was to see her after her little disappearance, although I'm alarmed a little by how Kiley decided to just sweep the super-hero problem under the rug. There's no way that's going to just go away.

Also, something about the man at the city council building seemed... I'm not sure, but I suspect we're not done with him yet.

C
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
C
Sara -

I have been reading, but have been remiss in my FDK. Will try to correct that...

Hmmm... Could City Council elections be held that fast or would interim members be appointed while campaigns were run, etc.

I like Kylie and Larry together over all, but the superhero thing bothers me.

He knows her family is friends with Superman [and family?] or should knowing about their history. All Kylie would have had to say was that her mom named him Superman - and Superwoman went with the theme years later - and there was nothing egotistical [or whatever it was he said] about it because he didn't name himself that. Though I don't think that would have swayed his opinion.

I'm seeing a situation where she saves his life either in costume or in plain clothes...

Carol

Hack from Nowheresville
OP Offline
Hack from Nowheresville
Hello Nancy and Carol.

Nancy - The Swiss salad that I had in mind is actually Sausage Salad. More information here

Kiley realizes that it won't go away but she's hoping she can find away to change his mind. (while pretending it doesn't exist, because she doesn't want it to at the same time.) But I had to find away to get them back together for a reason. You'll see why soon.

As for the man in the city council...Why don't you think that's the end of him? evil

Carol - Glad I've still got you interested, but I know your busy with Nano.

Your right about the city council elections. I should probably make that the beginning of the campaigns, or something.

He actually doesn't know her family is friends with Superman. He probably would if he lived in Metropolis, but he doesn't. Of course Kiley could tell him "my family is friends with the superheroes, and my mom gave Superman his name, so I know their not egotystical."

But there are two reasons why she doesn't. One is as much as she wants to change his mind, she also wants to try to "brush the problem under the rug." And even though his explanation why he doesn't like him is reasonable, she's not 100% sure that's the real reason. What if he DOES have an alien phobia? She doesn't want to know.

The other reason is because it sounds like "believe the way I believe, just because I want you to." She doesn't think that's the right way to fix this problem. (Of course, that raises the question of what IS the right way to fix it, doesn't it?) Reed and find out!

Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Wonder what's going to happen in the chocolate factory... Perhaps he will show her green chocolate devil

Sweet update, Sara smile

Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
Hack from Nowheresville
OP Offline
Hack from Nowheresville
Hello, Michael. I'm glad you liked this update.

As for green chocolate...hmmm rotflol laugh

Read tommorrow!

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard