Next Thread
Print Thread
L
Lieta Offline OP
Columnist
OP Offline
Columnist
L
Very cute, =) I must say its kinda nice to read these events as one continuous story instead of in pieces spread through a larger stories.

Sara "Lieta"
Blogger
Blogger
Oh, I'm so conflicted! On the one hand, I smell danger in their relationship, which makes me worry, especially since I like Chad's character. On the other hand, I firmly believe Lois & Clark belong together, so this all has to happen.

Oh, boy...

Writer
The Soap Heiress
http://thesoapheiress.blogspot.com

"Don't fall for me, farmboy. I don't have time for it."
A
Features Writer
Features Writer
A
Thank you both for the feedback!

Sara - Interestingly, this is how they were written and even how they were BRed. I wanted to make sure that while they are a bit jumpy, they do tell a story before putting them into Triangle. The rest of this is less jumpy as well, but since I saw the first two chapters as a prologue, I decided I didn't need to add more things to make the scenes fit together.

soapheiress - It is a conundrum, isn't it? I've vacillated back and forth a lot on where this story is going (I know now, but in its infancy) and largely because I was struggling with the same thing you mention. I love Lois and Chad together, but ultimately, I like stories where Lois and Clark are together. And since I'm not okay with Lois two-timing them, I had to choose one. It was a hard choice, I'll tell you.

T
TOC Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
T
I read it and liked it. Chad is very sweet, and I like reading about Lois being in love with a nice boy when she is so young. I don't know if I'm looking forward to their breaking up, however... but of course, I too want Lois and Clark to get together, and that means Chad has to get out of the way somehow....

Ann

A
Features Writer
Features Writer
A
Thanks, Ann!

You made me laugh, though. You sounded a bit "mob" like. "Chad has to get out of the way." wink

Are you sure he has to go away? I like Chad. mecry

Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Sweet. And since you didn't include the bit where they decided to wait I was actually not sure if the last bit might not differ from Triangle...

And now it's on to the new stuff. Well. Tomorrow. And then I will have to make sure to not catch up on the remaining 8-9 parts in once go. Otherwise I would be in BIG trouble huh So this better not be in any way cliffhangerish, addictive or good, or who am I kiddin' here. *sigh*

Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
A
Features Writer
Features Writer
A
Oh, yeah! I didn't manage to get on boards all weekend, and then I come back to find a host of feedback. Thanks, Michael.

Am I reading this right? Are you saying that you hope this story isn't that good? In that case, I have to say, I hope to disappoint you. wink

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Yeah you did. And I really hoped so, too dizzy

Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard