Features Writer
A
So?

L
Columnist
Columnist
L
Originally posted by anonpip:

She had worn her hair in the shoulder length bob he had pictured earlier lots of times – when he first met her, shortly after they got married, after Emily’s birth. It was not that big a deal.
Methinks poor Superman has been away from home too long... and that is a depressing realization that he's loosing his easy recall of his wife... though it makes a lot of sense =(

As for 49.... @o Lois guessed there's 'three' Supermen... interesting...

Sara "Lieta"
R
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
R
I am still enjoying this story very much. I am concerned and curious about Superman's memory. I am sure all will become clear in future chapters

robinson
F
Kerth
Kerth
F
Nice parts. However is the timeline in Visiting's 'verse being altered? Perhaps by a Wilson version of Tempus?

Framework4
A
anonpip Offline OP
Features Writer
OP Offline
Features Writer
A
Thanks, Sara, robinson, and Patrick!

Yes, Sara, that was what made me decide Clark would appear as Superman. Well, that and as I never understood how she didn't guess Clark's secret when he scared off Superman in her apartment. Still, the idea of Lois thinking there were more clones was very appealing.

I think Superman's memory issues will become clearer in the next set of chapters.

As ever, Patrick, your ideas make me smile. Would Superman's memories change because someone was messing with the timeline in his universe? I don't know. wink

Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Online Content
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Interesting how Lois immediately picked up on the age-stuff but is completely oblivious to the similarities between Clark and Superman.

Oh and I finally remembered the weird-Lois-memory remarks when I'm typing FDK. Always wondered when you mentioned them but by the time I got here clap

Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
A
anonpip Offline OP
Features Writer
OP Offline
Features Writer
A
Michael - I know - it's so Lois, though, don't you think? To notice Superman doesn't look like himself but see no relation between him and Clark?

Weird-Lois memories are explained (sort of) in the next chapters which are up.

I know - even though it's been written for a while, I, too can't believe it's almost over. Should be all posted by the end of next week. I feel like I've been working on this story forever. (I did take a couple of long breaks, but started writing it about a year and a half ago.)

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard