OP Offline
Features Writer
A
Comments? Pretty please?

L
Columnist
Columnist
L
frown Poor Lois.... whinging I was guessing Chad was dead... but MAN.....

Interesting conclusion to Rival as well...

However... I *REALLY* want to know the deal with Superman's 'off' memories...

Finally... maybe Superman can finally start to get Clark to open up about how things are different between him and Clark... since they figured out Clark probably saved Chad....

Sara "Lieta"
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
The ending was sweet. And it looks like Clark is finally going to tell them about his "Superboy" adventures.

Poor Lois, to lose her boyfriend like that, especially a serious boyfriend.

Once again, I know Perry encouraged Clark to keep his undercover work from Lois and I can see his perspective, but mad
In the end I don't think it did Lois or Clark any good. They did have that talk at the end, and I admit that was sweet, but I'd like to think they could have done that earlier, even if he told her it was Perry having tea with him.

Keep it coming.

F
Blogger
Blogger
F
Hi,

I am just posting to let you know that I really enjoy reading your story (just started reading it a few days ago) and that I hope that you will keep rolling out the updates! wink

I think the story is a great idea and I love that Lois and Clark are so much closer than they were in the "original version".

Anyway: clap great story!

fuzzy

Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Chad was surprise. Wonder when Superman is going to tell Clark that it wasn't him. After all, NOT telling him would actually be impacting the timeline this time.

Looking forward to 48/49, Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
A
anonpip Offline OP
Features Writer
OP Offline
Features Writer
A
Wow, thanks for the feedback!

Sara - I'm not sure how long it takes before Superman realizes what's off about the memories, but expect them to stick around for a little while.

Sara - I'm not sure I agree. If Clark had told Lois what he was doing from the beginning, things would have happened similar to the show. I actually think they are closer now because of it. It made Lois take stock off why she was so hurt and then share those memories with Clark.

Thanks for posting, fuzzy!

Michael - Weren't you one of the people that guessed Chad was dead? I guess I misremembered that. And I have to admit to being a little confused. When will Superman tell Clark that who wasn't him?

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Chad: Yeah, I did. Then he showed up alive and seemingly well. Surprise 1. Then he died after all. Surprise 2. Well done, the suspense, I mean.

Superman: In our universe, Clark as Superman knew that the Superman saving the plane wasn't him. In the Triangle universe, there is an actual Superman, who now hides on the farm again. So how can Clark learn that the Superman in Paris isn't his roommate but a fake? At least until he runs into him at Lois' place or something. In order to be true to the timeline, our Superman would have to tell Clark early on. Hope this explains my thoughts better smile

Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
A
anonpip Offline OP
Features Writer
OP Offline
Features Writer
A
Ah, yes, Michael. And since finding out is probably about 100 words away, I'll say that Superman does alert Clark to this. After he figures out what the heck Clark means when he says he saved Chad, of course!

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard