Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hack from Nowheresville
OP Offline
Hack from Nowheresville
Feedback would be appreciated. Intense chapter, huh?

A
Features Writer
Features Writer
A
Oh, poor Kiley! Still, I worry a little about her reaction to him. I think she left enough clues that Larry could figure out she's Superwoman. While I'm not sure his anger would not melt away once he knew the truth and he would be supportive, I'm not 100% convinced either.

Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nice part, Sara smile

So Kiley told her parents about a potential boyfriend. She could of course also told them about chocolate laugh

Not sure what to make of Larry here. Not knowing who you're talking to often loosens your tongue but there has to be a reason for his resentment beyond the indoctrination by his dear uncle.

Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
E
Merriwether
Merriwether
E
She sure wore her heart on her sleeve in this one. She told her parents much less than she should have and told Larry much more than she should have.

Elisabeth

Hack from Nowheresville
OP Offline
Hack from Nowheresville
Nancy - Yeah, Kiley got a rough deal in this chapter, didn't she? Wait and see on the rest.

Michael - That's true, if she told them that she was dating a chocolate shop guy, Lois might warm up to him, huh laugh But I think she was reluclant to reveal anything more.
And yes, not knowing who your talking to DOES loosen the tongue. That's what I was going for, here. As for why Larry believes the way he does, it will be explained later.

Elisabeth - I will agree with you that she wore her heart on her sleeve. But even though she had wondered about how Larry felt about Superwoman, his comment still came out from left field for her. Particularly considering she had such a positive view of their relationship when she first got there.

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard