Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hack from Nowheresville
OP Offline
Hack from Nowheresville
Feedback would be appreciated. Also, feel freet to let me know whether or not my link worked

E
Merriwether
Merriwether
E
Your link worked. I appreciated that Kiley realizes what she is keeping from her parents and I also appreciated that they know their daughter well enough to know when she is pulling back.

Elisabeth

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Everything sounds so idyllic for Larry and Kiley but there must be some sort of catch! Will the Luthor bad blood show up? Is Larry running a big scam? Did he know that Kiley was a Kent right from the word go, and hence an enemy of the Luthor family? (Sort of like Montagues and Capulets).

Also, has he been trying to contact her? How will she explain where she lives? "Oh, I'm commuting from Metropolis" - she just can't say that. What's her story about where she's staying in Switzerland?

Hack from Nowheresville
OP Offline
Hack from Nowheresville
Hello. I haven't gotten much feedback this week, but I know several people are quite busy right now. And I wonder if some people have lost the thread. (That's one of the reasons I'm responding right now, so they can find it if they need to!)

Elisabeth - I'm glad my link worked for you. Based on what you said in response to the last chapter, I figured you would be pleased with this one! And there is still more to come on this topic, but that's all I'm saying.

InforAtlantis - Hi there. There will be several catches to their relationship. You can't wright a long story like this without conflict! As for the 'bad Luthor blood' - that is the big question in this story, isn't it? I guess you'll have to keep reading to find out laugh
And yes, Larry knows she's a Kent. They talked about this in chapter three.

As for why she's in Switzerland, she told him in chapter two that she was there to work on her paintings. She just neglected to mention she went home at night. Naturally, he knows that she's done that painting (she gave it to him, after all). But she had mentioned that she might to more of Switzerland's scenery. He figures she's still here for that.
As for contact, there is a reason why Kiley is always the one to contact Larry.
She doesn't want him to realize she has a Metropolis phone number, and she doesn't want him to wonder where she's staying in Switzerland.

A
Features Writer
Features Writer
A
Sorry, Sara!

I actually read this yesterday, but forgot to leave feedback.

I loved the discussion of how Kiley felt withdrawn from her family. I can see this becoming a bigger and bigger issue for her as time goes on.

Still withdrawing judgment on Larry...

Hack from Nowheresville
OP Offline
Hack from Nowheresville
Hello, Nancy.

Thanks. I'm glad you liked how Kiley felt about withdrawing from her family.

And yes, there will be other issues that are associated with that that will be discussed in further chapters.

Columnist
Columnist
Sara, I really don't have much time to leave feedback, but I just wanted to let you know that I'm still hanging in and reading your story. wink

Hack from Nowheresville
OP Offline
Hack from Nowheresville
Thanks, Beth! I thought you only gave me feedback on Sat. posts? dance

Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Online Content
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Hi Sara!

Checked them out; there you go and I hope this helps smile

William van Aelst
The Breakfast

Gerard David
Maria with her child framed by angles
Christ saying goodbye to Maria

Willem Corneliza Duyster
To officers are being shown jewelry and assorted utensils

Johann Rudolf Loutherburg
Allegory of the ephemeral

Emil Anner
Bare-branched willows and cottonwood at the lake near Buchs

Samuel August Aegerter
Winter world near Gland at the Geneva Lake

Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
Hack from Nowheresville
OP Offline
Hack from Nowheresville
Thanks, Micheal.

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard