Print Thread
#5635 08/20/03 10:00 PM
rivka Offline OP
Merriwether
OP Offline
Merriwether
YES! Missy posted a new part!

Just what I needed after a really awful, really really long day! <happy sigh>

I'll have more detailed comments tomorrow (cuz I should've been asleep hours ago!), but I just wanted to say I really liked this part before I headed off to dreamland. smile

Do you know the most surprising thing about divorce? It doesn't actually kill you, like a bullet to the heart or a head-on car wreck. It should. When someone you've promised to cherish till death do you part says, "I never loved you," it should kill you instantly.

- Under the Tuscan Sun
#5636 08/20/03 11:47 PM
RL Offline
Top Banana
Top Banana
Normally I comment in the nfic portion of this story, but now that the stories are caught up, I thought I'd move comments to the gfic folder.

But then again, anyone can look like Superman. Take me for example..." Klein puffed out his chest and placed his hands on his hips, doing his best to imitate the Man of Steel.
Bernie's a scream. I can just see him standing like Superman. thumbsup

-- Roger

"The Constitution only gives people the right to pursue happiness. You have to catch it yourself." -- Benjamin Franklin
#5637 08/21/03 01:40 AM
Kerth
Kerth
Ohhhh!! smile1

Cool!!!

Now without the kids you can write fast thumbsup

Jose wave

"Practice up your shielding spells...and remember to duck if you see green light coming your way."

Harry Potter to Wizengamot in OotP trial

A Bad Week in the Wizengamot
#5638 08/21/03 11:00 AM
T
Merriwether
Merriwether
T
Good instalment.

Well now that Superman has pretty much taken himself out of the mix 'relationship wise' for Lois, could this be another mistake on Clark's part which will just push Lois towards Lex for her emotional comfort?

Or, will Lex's single minded attention to these attacks by Superman cause Lex to miss out on this opportunity to 'secure' his claim on the beautiful Ms. Lane by ignoring her, and pushing her aside as he plans his own attacks.

Lois needs to get back to a Mad Dog attitude.

Tank (who says Lois could also just chuck the whole mess and all those annoying men in Metropolis and move to Minnesota where things would be so much calmer for her)

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard