Next Thread
Print Thread
Hack from Nowheresville
OP Offline
Hack from Nowheresville
Feedback would be appreciated.

Columnist
Columnist
Larry sort of worried me with the flying comment. What could he possibly mean by that?

I *think* he's a nice guy, but I'm still not completely convinced. I guess I'll have to read the next chapter to find out more, right?

A
Features Writer
Features Writer
A
Sara - your posts always put me on such a rollercoaster. Like Beth, the flying comment really worried me and made me wonder again if Larry is good or not.

I'm hoping that he is but has a fear of super-people or maybe even a deep-seeded resentment of them based on his love for Lex. Both of those would be reasonable without him being evil and hopefully, Kiley could help him work past those issues.

C
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
C
I'm still reading.

Working on what I think about Larry... not sure yet...

More soon.
Carol

F
Kerth
Kerth
F
Feedback would be appreciated.
Sorry, I'm kinda skimming these parts waiting for the other shoe to drop.

He's a Luthor! It just feels creepy. Way too creepy. You keep tossing little bits out that make me even more uptight with her involvement with him.

I don't buy the "Lex was my uncle" line. I think he is another clone.

I think he is drugging her. You keep dropping little bits about her behavior being different. You may be trying to show us her growing attraction to him but, to me, it sounds like drugs affecting her.

The Alcohol thing keeps coming up, so much so that I am expecting her to accept some, get drunk, lose control, get pregnant, discover he is really Lex Luthor and so forth and so on.

Framework4
E
Merriwether
Merriwether
E
I'm not sure that she can be trusted right now, either. She has made her visits to Larry into a secret third life. There is the life she shares with the world at large, the life she shares with her family and the life she shares with Larry alone. She needs to come clean with her family. There's no reason she should go through all of this misery alone.

Elisabeth

Hack from Nowheresville
OP Offline
Hack from Nowheresville
I usually wait until the day before I post to respond, but whatever. smile

Thank you all for the feedback.

Beth - The comment worried Kiley as well, even though she tried to pretend otherwis.

Nancy - See response to Beth.

Carol - I'm glad you're still reading, even though I figured you were just busy last week.

Patrick - Hi there. I don't want to say too much, but I will say to try your best to withhold judgement on Larry.
The fact that she is affected by drugs, including alcohol, is is important to this story, although not in the direction that you may think.

Elisabeth - The distance that she's putting between her and her family because of Larry will be discussed in the next few chapters. I understand you're concern, but the reason why she hasn't said anything is because she assumes her parents won't accept Larry. She wants to be sure about him first.

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard