OP Offline
Features Writer
A
Comments?

L
Columnist
Columnist
L
That was adorable! I loved how you even staggered Clark and Superman's appearances a bit... it almost felt like there was one of them a few times =P I also loved Superman slipping up and dropping hints...I especially like the balance you struck between echoing the episode and what you chose to change... like Clark not trying to convince Lois she had been shot at.

...and more tear jerker remembrances of Chad... I almost hate to see how they were separated =(

Sara "Lieta"
F
Kerth
Kerth
F
Very nice parts. I've meant to leave more feedback these last few parts but got busy and didn't have much to say except nice job.

I'm trying really hard to quit second guessing where you are going.

I'm enjoying it so please do keep posting. I think your flashbacks are helping us to see the differences between Canon L&C and your L&C.

Framework4
A
anonpip Offline OP
Features Writer
OP Offline
Features Writer
A
Thanks, Sara and Patrick!

I liked tag-teaming Lois with Clark and Superman. I can see what you mean, Sara, by it seeming like there was only one of them. I mainly did it as it seemed like it would be more annoying to Lois that way. smile

Patrick - please keep second guessing. It makes me laugh. And gives me ideas for new stories. I've already started jotting down ideas for the Superboy story you suggested, although I have to finish the Lois one I'm working on now first.

And, of course, hearing "nice job" doesn't exactly hurt my feelings. wink

Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Great Witness adaption, Nancy. And Superman figuring out that he`s too close to Lois clap

Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
A
anonpip Offline OP
Features Writer
OP Offline
Features Writer
A
Thanks, Michael! Glad you managed to get online!

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Yeah, me too:) Shoul finally get to part 36 today.
Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard