Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Shadow Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Don’t tell me. In Kentucky the men are men, and they don’t visit the doctor unless a limb is missing or they lose touch with one of the five senses--except maybe smell
Heh, I jumped all over this. I remember growing up, my father didn't bother with a doctor's appt. unless one of us was practically keeling. Even the hairline fracture on my wrist barely warranted a third look. I'd like to think it was character building goofy

It was funny where inspiration came from. Who would have known that an unsophisticated guy like Clark would provide fodder for a romance novel?
Interesting, interesting!! A very nice hanger, so we'll just have to see what's next!

Great part,
JD

"Meg...who let you back in the house?" -Family Guy
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
ooh, terribly short, but still funny.

There were some scenes that I hadn't seen before. Actually, I don't remember most of this section. All the better 'cause I loved it!

Loved the interchange with Jimmy. And the Doctor's visit was a salute to all the indignities of women everywhere.

“…with God everything is possible.” Matthew 19:26.

Also read Nan's Terran Underground!
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Great update, Elisabeth. Lois and her doctor had me grin and then you had her try to put word on the page while she kept being interrupted and stuff. This is a really awesome NaNo-Ad, or general writing ad clap

Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard