Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Top Banana
Top Banana
I am also wondering... if your Jonathan and Martha were married when they "found" Clark ... just thinking... wave

If she had to move heaven and Earth, perhaps come back to haunt Perry and explain the story after they'd killed her, she would do it.

Waking a Miracle by Aria
C
carolm Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
C
Okay back with a real response smile .

And a promise to avoid all other questions about 'Davis' wink . The whole Grandma Davis/Clark Jerome Davis Kent thing will be addressed. Eventually. /whistles innocently

Sara - I promise that the kissing/cheating issue will be dealt with - at least in their minds at some point. Lois and Lana are oil and water - they just don't mix. She's been calling her Cruella since they met.

AnKS - True - Lois has made up her mind. Tempting occasions? Would I do that?

Robinson - yeah, Clark's having a few issues...

Amy - /checks calendar Nope. Not Wednesday yet. Hey! You figured out my Tempus plot! hehe

Iolan - angsty? really? hell hath no... No, that was Michael. /ducks wink

Ann - seriously, you've had me laughing hysterically with your posts about Davis wink . And that's all I'm going to say about that... That scene was one of the first ones I wrote. I had the first... three chapters or so written. Knew I needed someway to force Lois and Clark together. I didn't want Clark to be a cad and fall in love with his roommate while still dating his high school sweetheart and I didn't want Lana to drop him like a hot potato for the first thing better to come along. And the growing apart thing was just way too easy wink . I wrote the dorm room scene and this one next - I didn't know how she'd gotten pregnant or why they were married or anything like that just that they were. Of course I edited it a bit once I did wink .

Framework - Nope not a clue. Not up at all on Smallville - except that L/C are supposed to be working at the DP soon or something. /ignores the rest of the post and hurries to the next one

Lara - I don't think Lois has fear of being cheated on. I think she sees her dad as the anomaly. Dan dumped her when he found out he wasn't going to get anymore than a kiss. One of the [many] reasons she and Joe were on again/off again was that she wouldn't sleep with him. She knew Clark and Lana were waiting until they got married and now that they won't be, it makes sense in her mind that they won't be waiting either. She knows that Lana is the love of his life.

UW - love the smilies wink . I think Clark was just reporter curious, you know? Did she tell him the truth [like he told Lana the 'truth' /rolls eyes]? Etc. Fortunately, Met U is a large school and just because someone else may have seen them doesn't mean *someone* else may have seen them, you know? Kryptonite perfume to go with her K lined lipgloss... hmmm... I still maintain that if the situation is reversed Clark would still be beaten up about it, but I think he'd have a lot more sympathy, but that's likely because it's a *Lois* and Clark board and not a *Lana* and Clark board wink .

Amber - Clark will explain the recent lack of M/J in one of the next two chapters [34 iirc].

Michael - hehe! Love the bat!

Sonia - I'm glad you understand that. It's hard for him, IMO, to just turn off his feelings for Lana. I think Lana is conflicted, too. She does love him, but she won't accept being the other woman either, you know? Revealing the baby is Clark's? /looks around Says who?

More tomorrow smile .

Carol

Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
I was taken aback by Clark in these parts...
I thought he would stand by his words to Lana that they couldn't take it further, and yet here he is in plain sight.
I was kind of hoping when Lois saw them she would mutter something under her breath about it that Clark would hear...

The way I'm reading it, Clark instigated this latest uncontrolled passion event with Lana...

And still... Lana is acting way too calm...
Although Clark breaking his word and telling her probably the most dangerous information of all to Lana could be his and Lois's undoing.
I can't believe Lana will sit by and not try and do something to split them up so she can have her Clarky back...
I'm not sure I actually LIKE this Clark very much at the moment. I'm just not sure what to think of him. I can understand having trouble severing ties.... but his efforts at doing just that... well... he doesn't seem to be dedicating the effort required to keep his word... and I have to wonder how long that little voice of his can stop him doing what he said he wouldn't.

As to Davis... my theory is this Jonathan is the second marriage... Davis was who Martha was supposed to be married to.... or something along those lines.... given Jonathan's somewhat divergent history in the service, I can't help but go HMMMM....

Keep it coming Carol. thumbsup

"He's my best friend, best of all best friends
Do you have a best friend too
It tickles in my tummy
He's so Yummy Yummy
Hey you should get a best friend too" - Toy Box
C
carolm Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
C
I could have sworn Jonathan in the service was canon in at least some versions of the Superman mythos, but I can't get wikis to load on this computer so I can't see the 'ma and pa kent' wiki [which I know isn't necessarily right]. It's possible I read it in fic somewhere...

Anyone?
Carol

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard