Next Thread
Print Thread
Hack from Nowheresville
OP Offline
Hack from Nowheresville
Feedback would be appreciated.

Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Sara, I'm enjoying catching up on all the reading I let get away from me in the last 6 weeks, yours included. This is a really good story. I can't wait to see what comes next.

I'm wondering like the comments in part 4 if there is any significance to her having a cold.

You keep mentioning that the chocolates arrive fresh every few days, and I wonder where from? is this significant? Who's making them? Are they truly swiss? Are they what's making her sick?

Keep up the good work!

Desiree

Don't think about the pink elephant... I dare you!

Thanks to Tineke for the avatar
Columnist
Columnist
Oh, okay. So Lex had a sister.

But does that mean that Larry's fatherless? I'm assuming so since he has the Luthor name, and since Lex took care of them. Admittedly, you might've said something about this before. I have a bad memory about that kind of thing.

Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Sweet update, Sara. I still have absolutely no idea whether Kiley is acting the way she does because of some mushy feelings or some intrigue...

Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
A
Features Writer
Features Writer
A
Wow, Sara, you certainly keep the suspense going. I still can't decide if I should trust Larry or not.

I want to, but he's a Luthor. And I worry a little that his saying that he respects women is a bit of "protesting too much". I can completely see Lex saying this to Lois, too, and he wouldn't mean it at all.

I'm keeping my fingers crossed, though, that Larry is the real deal.

E
Merriwether
Merriwether
E
I liked the way you pointed out the contrasts in Larry. Clark has many contrasts, as well. He is strong, but gentle. Stern, but shy.

Elisabeth

Hack from Nowheresville
OP Offline
Hack from Nowheresville
Thank you all for the feedback. I'm sorry I haven't responded yet, but I wasn't sure if I would be able to post today. I didn't want to tell you I would be posting on Wed. ( the way I usually do) and then not post. But I also didn't want to disappoint you by telling you I wouldn't be able to post today, incase I was able to do so. Well, I will be posting in a few minutes, so that's all set.

Desiree - Hi there! I'm glad you have some time to read now. Hope the teaching job is going well. I'm glad you like this story, as well.
Chocolates making her sick...hmmm? You'll find out more about whose making them in future chapters. I guess you'll have to wait and see, huh?

Beth - Larry's father is never mentioned in this story. Althoug he technically had one, of course, I see him as one of those guys who take off and never come back when they find out their girlfriend is pregnuat. So Lex, the oh-so-nice-guy-that-he-is wink decided to be a father figure for Larry. (This way he could have a son to mold into his image without feeling guilty about it, because Larry's not HIS illegitimate son. Sound like Lex Luthor?)

Michael - keep reading!

Nancy - keep reading!

Elisabeth - Hi there. I'm glad you noticed how I wrote the contrasts in Larry. That's important.

Chapter six coming up.

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard