Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hack from Nowheresville
OP Offline
Hack from Nowheresville
Feedback would be appreciated, including questions about the reproduction, etc. or any other comments.

C
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
C
I think you're fine on the reproduction stuff.

Definitely interesting smile . Can't wait to see more interaction between the Kents and Larry... All the Kents that is...

Wonder if Lois - and Clark - are going to blow their tops when they find out she's seeing a Luthor.

Carol

A
Features Writer
Features Writer
A
Sara - the reproduction stuff seemed plausible to me.

I loved the interaction with Clark and Kiley in this chapter. Although, I'm concerned about Kiley. I'm sure if she's not invulnerable to colds she gets sick all the time. But somehow I doubt you'd put it in your story if it wasn't important. I'm thinking it might be Larry's fault, but I haven't figured out how yet. Hmm...

Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Sara, the repro worked.

Why do I think that the cold is not a coincidence and how did Larry know Kiley was on the phone? Does he have her phone bugged or something?

Looking forward to part 5, Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
Hack from Nowheresville
OP Offline
Hack from Nowheresville
Thanks for the feedback.

I'm glad the reproduction stuff is okay with you guys. I expected to get some harsh critism on that. But when you think about it, my answer to that problem isn't that different than Irene Dutch's, so...

Anyway,

Carol - Yes, Lois and Clark will be a little upset about Larry when they find out. wink But that doesn't happen for a while.

Nancy - I'm glad you liked the interaction between Clark and Kiley in this chapter. That's important to the story. And no, I wouldn't have given her a cold in this story if there weren't reasons for it, even though she can catch colds like everyone in my story. One of them is to see Clark and Kiley's close relationship. As for the other reasons, that's for me to know and you to find out!

Michael - Larry, bugging her phone? Hmmmm? Why would you think that?

Look for part five tommorrow night.
Sara

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally posted by Sara K M:
Michael - Larry, bugging her phone? Hmmmm? Why would you think that?
*shurgs* Dunno. Just putting 2 and 2 together and arriving at 22. angel-devil

Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard