Next Thread
Print Thread
L
Lieta Offline OP
Columnist
OP Offline
Columnist
L
Yay HiM! Out of all S1 these three (PML - HiM - ASU) are probably my favorites =) SO many opportunities for shifts to the plot... can't wait to see how it goes in your universe....

For the actual chapter.... I LOVED the scene at the Kents'. You did a great job of bringing out Superman's feelings and I loved Martha =D

Sara "Lieta"
A
Features Writer
Features Writer
A
Thanks, Lieta.

You know I was really worried about this episode when I started this story. As Superman plays such a little part, it was hard to see how it would change here. And yet, this episode is so important to Clark and Lois' relationship that I couldn't skip it (as I've done with other episodes where nothing changes). But in the end, I'm pretty happy with the chapters.

Of all the episodes I've "re"-written so far, though, All Shook Up is my favorite in terms of how things changed from the original, but we're still a couple of chapters away to see if you agree.

Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Online Content
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Sweet and funny, Nancy. Looking forward to this Lois and Clark's stay in the Honeymoon Suite. This episode always has so many possibilities smile

So, will it be Clark or Superman helping Lois out in Roarke's office?

Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
A
Features Writer
Features Writer
A
Thanks, Michael. I should warn you - I don't really deal with Roarke's office. There's just one more chapter (and it's largely a Lois flashback). It'll be up shortly.

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard