Print Thread
#55928 10/13/08 11:01 AM
A
anonpip Offline OP
Features Writer
OP Offline
Features Writer
A
I just realized I never left feedback for the first part of this, which I thought was wonderful.

The second part is great, too. I love Cat in this and Lois is great, too. Two very insecure females for very different reasons and poor Clark trying to be there for both of them.

I can't wait to see where you take this.

#55929 10/14/08 05:26 AM
T
TOC Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
T
I love Clark and cats!

[Linked Image]

Sorry about the image - I really meant to get one where Clark is getting a cat down from a tree, but this was the best I could find.

But even though I love Clark and cats, I don't, I absolutely don't, love Clark and Cat!!!

[Linked Image]

razz razz razz

I'll keep reading, Barbara. It's great to have you back, by the way. But I so hope that you have called your fic "Nightmares" because this whole Clark and Cat thing is just a nightmare and not reality! Please? grovel

Ann

#55930 10/14/08 06:08 AM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Dear Ann,

do you really think I would write a story where Clark and Cat end up together? I believe you read most of my stories, you should know better.
I, too, am a hopeless romantic concerning that couple, so why would I do such a thing to myself?

anonpip, it's great to hear that you like my story. And I'm curious what you're going to think of the next part. It's my personal favorite, but I'm afraid it'll earn me some wildguy wildguy wildguy from Ann. peep

It's never too dark to be cool. cool
#55931 10/14/08 11:46 AM
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Barbara, thoroughly enjoyed part 2. All those nightmare-references. And you having Lois think
And what kind of cruel mind could think of something like this?
Well, I guess we know who devilsplat

Looking forward to part 3, Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
#55932 10/14/08 03:58 PM
Columnist
Columnist
Part three will be put up tomorrow right! Poor Lois and that is not something I say often. She is alone and thinks the worst of Clark. Poor thing.

Wonderful update.

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard