Next Thread
Print Thread
L
Lieta Offline OP
Columnist
OP Offline
Columnist
L
Wow, I did not expect you to include the kiss, ha ha to Lex.... but poor Superman =( Glad to see some more of his emotions coming out though, and I liked the flashback as always. However.... given your snipet of Lois I think that kiss may end up being a big mistake.

Sara "Lieta"
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
You know, since I've been reading this story for a while now, it occurred to me I should probably give you some feedback. Especially since you've been so kind to me.

I really loved this episode. It worried me about the kiss, though. There are people who think that the reason why Lex asked Lois to marry him was because she was interested in Supreman and vice versa. Or even that he put him in the cage to keep Superman away from Lois. I really don't know how I feel about that. But I certainly think it was one of the reasons. And one of the reasons why Lex believed Lois and Superman was attracted to each other was that kiss.

Consquences...?

I loved Superman's reaction after kissing her, though. Even though he had been told to do it, he felt guilty, towards Clark and his Lois. And it made him miss his wife terribly. I can really feel his pain, here.

A
Features Writer
Features Writer
A
Thanks, Lieta and Sara!

Yeah, Lieta, I vacillated quite a bit on whether or not to include the kiss. For the longest time, I was going to leave it out - I just could not see Superman kissing her here. But then as it got closer, the ability to annoy Lex got to me. It is just so hard not to when the opportunity presents itself, you know? smile

Sara, thanks for letting me know you're reading! I'm sure I'm not the only one to do this, but I tend to forget that there are more readers than people who leave feedback, so it's good to be reminded. (Sometimes I get depressed thinking only two or three people are reading along which is completely unfair considering how often I forget to leave feedback for stories I'm reading.)

While I will not tell you what the consequences are, I will say that I am one of the people who think one reason Lex proposed to Lois was because of Superman's interest in her. Although, I was watching Vatman this weekend and one of the scenes in there made me question that. Given what happens when he's sprayed by Miranda's Revenge, I think there's enough in the show to imply that it may have been more than that.

I will also tell you that the consequences are a long way off (I haven't written them yet and the reason I was watching Vatman this weekend is that this is where I am in my writing).

I'm glad you can feel Superman's pain here. As with Lois and Clark's feelings, Superman's are integral to the story (and will get more important as we progress).

Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Online Content
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nancy, part 28 was great. The kiss took me sort of by surprise. And yet I knew that Lois was chipping away at Superman's sanity.

Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
A
Features Writer
Features Writer
A
Thanks, Michael!

The kiss took me by surprise, too. Like I told Lieta - I just could not see Superman doing it. I have to admit, though, I'm glad he did.

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard