Features Writer
A
Thanks, Lieta!

Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Wonderful update, Nancy smile

“Clark, Lois is here,” Superman called and he was glad he did. As soon as Lois saw Clark, she seemed to forget about him completely. So completely that for a second, he actually felt a little hurt. Was he too old for this Lois or something? Then he remembered - this was a good thing, a very good thing.
rotflol

Clark stared at her as she came out of his bedroom, then turning to Superman, asked, “She’s over it?” Superman nodded.

“Over what!” Lois demanded. Just what was going on here?
Oh-oh. Clark had never let on that he *was* a millisecond away from showing Lois things on the dark side of the boards. This could be a setback.

She felt awful and she was annoyed with Clark. She was not sure why she was annoyed with Clark, but she had woken up in his bed. It must be his fault.
This is so goooooood.

Lois put her head between her hands. She had not been this embarrassed in years.

The walk to Chad’s house was quick and very quiet.
Huh? Not Claude?

“Maybe just water,” Lois said, not wanting to have any cream soda while they had this conversation. She would never be able to drink it again otherwise. Even now she may not be able to. How did Chad remember that cream soda was her favorite? She had only had it with him once – at dinner on their first date - since so few places had it.
laugh

The whole Chad/Lois-thing was just awwwwww…

And Clark?”

“Yeah?”

“Thanks for not taking advantage of me.”
laugh

“And,” Lois continued, “you were sprayed, but you didn’t fall for me.”

Clark raised his eyebrow again. “Why would you think I would?”

“Oh, come on, Clark,” Lois laughed. “You so want me.”

“Guess not,” Clark smirked.

“You do, too,” Lois insisted.

“Maybe we could get back to the story now?”

[…]

“I’ll ask Lex if he knows Miranda. We’re having dinner tonight,” Lois explained. “He finds me very attractive,” she teased.
*runs away in panic, screaming.

Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
F
Kerth
Kerth
F
Interesting part. Nice flashback.

I find myself wondering about the Lois's reaction to Superman in this part. You have Pheromone hazed Lois acting towards Superman much the way Canon Lois did towards Luthor.

In a sense it reminds me of the Smallville episode "Crimson" where Lois is told she will fall for the first guy she sees. You Pheromone hazed Lois appears to have locked on to Clark merely because he was the first guy she saw.

You might want to consider adding a line to part 26 where she gazes around the newsroom and sees Ralph, Jimmy Stan, by the way cute bit with Stan in part 26, Edwardo, and clearly latches on to Clark in spite of not being the first guy she saw.

It would give your Lois something to think about later when she reviews the Pheromone effect on her.

Framework4
A
Features Writer
Features Writer
A
Thanks, Michael and Patrick!

Michael - I see this Lois as less embarrassed about what happened with Claude and more hurt. It has to do with my impression that they were in more of a relationship, so she doesn't really feel like she did something wrong, so much as that Claude was a cad.

Patrick - I haven't seen Crimson (I don't really watch Smallville, although my husband does, so I've caught a few episodes here and there), but I can see your point here. And you are right - that was not my intention, so I'll definitely be taking your suggestion and adding something about her seeing others.

Off to do that now... (Look for chapter 28 withint the next couple of hours).

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally posted by anonpip:
Michael - I see this Lois as less embarrassed about what happened with Claude and more hurt. It has to do with my impression that they were in more of a relationship, so she doesn't really feel like she did something wrong, so much as that Claude was a cad.
*nods*

Michael smile

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard