As some of you know, I've been toying around with this universe you are about to get a glimpse of for several YEARS. And thanks to some intentional and unintentional input from the likes of CarolM, Elisabeth, and yes, my six year old daughter, I finally think I have a way of kicking this off.

I give you (drum roll please)

Graduation Day
By Mr_d8a.

Clark watched as Lana walked across the stage to receive her diploma. He was so proud of her. She had studied and slaved away for the last four years to get to this point. Money had been tight for the first three years and Lana was determined to make it on her own merit. She had learned the lessons of money management well but the cost of tuition was slightly higher than her original estimates. Luckily, the Air Force was really looking for entrants that had a strong interest in linguistics and archeology. They practically paid for everything she needed this last year.

He hoped that her being posted so far away in Colorado wouldn’t put a damper on their relationship. He loved her dearly and he would miss her but he was looking forward to writing her and getting her letters back.

She was going to work for NORAD with Dr. Daniel Jackson. He wasn’t sure exactly what Dr. Jackson did for the Air Force, but he was sure it was something that Lana could sink her teeth into given Dr. Jackson’s background. He had hoped the Doctor would have been there, but he wasn’t able to make it due to some extenuating circumstances.

He only talked to him briefly by phone, but Lana had met him and had said he was a nice guy. ‘Kinda cute’ is what she actually said, which Clark thought was odd. He had met the man when he was four years old, so he had to be in his mid forties by now. Who knew his big sister liked older men?

End?

To paraphrase one of my BRs "Don't hate me, but you can't end it there!"

I am sure you have many questions about this new universe...good. I want to hear them.

I have written many stories (at least for me) but my stories don't always answer all the questions my readers have, so I am trying a different approach this time.

I already have a pretty good idea of what I want to write about, but I want to make sure I answer all the questions my readers have.

I have a small handful of stories started in this universe, stories that will hopefully answer all your questions, but I want to be sure.

So, please leave your FDK and questions.

Thank you
James

PS. I don't think anyone ever made Lana Clark's sister before, in any media. The closest would be CarolM's Learning to Love series where Clark is fostered by the Langs, but I think this is an original idea the way I am presenting it. If not, so be it.

“…with God everything is possible.” Matthew 19:26.

Also read Nan's Terran Underground!