Next Thread
Print Thread
L
Lieta Offline OP
Columnist
OP Offline
Columnist
L
I loved the beginning with the flash backs. And the chapter as a whole, but...

Originally posted by anonpip:

“No, feel free to continue to figure out the perfume thing,” Superman said as he moved to the door.
Taking a guess at who's on the other side...*key dramatic music* this should be.. interesting... laugh

Sara "Lieta"
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
anonpip, I'm so loving your PML. It's one of my favorites and you're doing it marvelously. And Now Superman opens the door to a seven-veiled Lois laugh

Something I realized after you sent Lois to Clark on the first night instead of the second: They never did tell us what happened after Lois dragged Clark off laugh

And teenage-Lois with her locker-fears rotflol

Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
A
Features Writer
Features Writer
A
Thanks, Lieta and Michael!

Taking a guess at who's on the other side...*key dramatic music* this should be.. interesting...
I certainly hope so. wink

I'm so loving your PML. It's one of my favorites and you're doing it marvelously.
blush

I thought about skipping this episode as I wasn't sure how much would be different from the original, but it was way too funny an episode to skip. I have to admit, though, that I think this was my favorite chapter covering it. I loved writing Lois' first reaction to Clark after the perfume took effect.

And teenage-Lois with her locker-fears
Thank you, thank you, thank you for mentioning that! It was my favorite part of this flashback and none of my betas mentioned it making me think it was just me. Thanks for letting me know it wasn't!

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally posted by anonpip:
Thank you, thank you, thank you for mentioning that! It was my favorite part of this flashback and none of my betas mentioned it making me think it was just me. Thanks for letting me know it wasn't!
You're very welcome. I know exactly how it feels to sneak something you hope gets noticed smile

Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard