Print Thread
L
Lieta Offline OP
Columnist
OP Offline
Columnist
L
<3 that adorable flash back

For the other tid-bits, wow on Lex's non-subtlety though Lois was already rationalizing that away. I"m really excited to see how this episode plays out =)

Sara "Lieta"
T
TOC Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
T
Like Lieta, I loved the flashback focusing on Lois, Clark and Jory. Was that Superman thinking back on his own life? In any case, it was adorable. shock

Ann

A
Features Writer
Features Writer
A
Thanks, Lieta and Ann!

Yes, Ann, that was Superman thinking back on his own life. We'll see more of that throughout - I'm pretty sure there's a few more written like this one that are intended to show Superman's perspective on how things should go (some posted in earlier chapters, some in later ones), and although they are not written yet, I'm intending to round out the story with a series of Superman flashbacks once I finish incorporating the Lois ones. Those will probably focus more on showing his life aside from what we've seen in the show, though. Basically, at least as it's in my head right now, they will focus on the years post-show.

Yeah, Lex is creepy, but he's pretty important to first season LnC, so expect to see more of him...

Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Online Content
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Okay, now I'm the third to post this, but Lex sure was creepy.

Michael smile

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
A
Features Writer
Features Writer
A
Thanks, Michael. I think. Lex is supposed to be creepy, right?

F
Kerth
Kerth
F
Superman smiled. “Yes, and it made my day, too.” He grimaced a bit. “I’m sorry she kind of broke away from you abruptly.”
I find myself wondering what kind of trap you are setting.
So, why did Lois still feel a bit uneasy when she thought about that moment on the plane?
Your Lois is a little less charmed by Mr. Luthor. In other parts your Clark has not realized Lex is really really evil. So perhaps your Lois will persuade your Clark to help her investigate Lex Luthor!

Loved Visiting's flashback.

I like Clark's even approach to printing the Superman causes Heatwave ideas.

Framework4
A
Features Writer
Features Writer
A
Patrick, sometimes I worry that you have too much faith my creativity!

That said, I will say this much - while I won't say how, things are going to go very differently for Lois and Lex in this story.

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Online Content
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally posted by anonpip:
Thanks, Michael. I think. Lex is supposed to be creepy, right?
Huh? Oh, yes, yes. Lex is supposed to be creepy. /me just hopes my Lex will be as creepy when the time comes.

Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard