Next Thread
Print Thread
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Online Content
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Hi!

Wow, it's done. Thank you guys so much for sticking with this story and leaving me such wonderful FDK. I know that the ending left the whole pregnancy and Intergang business open, but as Fury was about Lois and Clark dealing with Lois finding out and overreacting and then their getting together, well, it wouldn't have fit in here. Also, it would have probably meant another 20-30 parts. But if there is demand, I might be persuaded into thinking about doing a sequel after "Jaded" is written sometime next year.

And now I'm scared stiff at the thought of editing this for the archives during the holidays.

Part 27 / TOC

Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
Columnist
Columnist
Hooray, Michael! This was a great read. I like how you kept things open in the end. It fits the story much better than wrapping everything up neatly.

Top Banana
Top Banana
Very nice and thoroughly enjoyable. smile1

Bob

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Online Content
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Beth, thank you for always leaving me such wonderful FDK. I'm very happy to know I managed to do the ending right. Those are always tricky times in a story and to find the sweetspot... hyper

Bob, knowing you enjoyed this is so great. Thank you for getting onto the FDK bandwaggon over here and on the dark side.
I thought that given the nature of the story, the fact that Lois was sending mixed signals as they journeyed from the rooftop to her apartment was very appropriate.
dance
Also, the scene with Lois and Lucy "just acting like sisters" was cute.
That's so great to hear. I hope you will like my Lucy in the next epic, too.
This section does close out this story arc nicely but you have provided such a good foundation for moving to the future.
I did it. dance

Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard