Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
cp33 Offline OP
Columnist
OP Offline
Columnist
Jenni, I am so thrilled to see Clark able to rescue these folks. I know it seems like he is in limbo but I am so glad to see him moving forward in his quest to become "normal" again.

I am pretty sure Lois will be unhappy but she might just have to learn to live with all of this.

Loving this story so much.

T
TOC Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
T
Wow! Even I, the A-plot hater (no, not hater exactly, but...) - well, even I couldn't help feeling my pulse racing as you took us through all the stages of Clark rescuing those trapped actors!

And his powers are coming back! Yay! But I have to agree that he was endangering his secret. Oh, but what he did was the right thing to do!

Ann

Columnist
Columnist
“Then try harder, you idiot!” David shouted angrily, though Clark was sure that fear goaded the man. “We need help! Fast!”
Oh, yeah. He's definitely an actor. wink

Great chapter, Jenni. So in character for Clark to jump in and help. And in his defense, he did try to get someone else. wink

Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Another awesome part Jenni.

I loved that so true to the Clark of the show, despite not knowing what of if he could help, Clark couldn't help but... help.

We know there will be ramifications from this because Lois is going to 'react'... but even without the suit and all his powers... he is a super man... one of the endearing qualities that is Clark, and yet so few authors often persue this quality in him.

I also loved his reaction to the realisation his x-ray vision was returning. It was nice to see him surprised by a part of himself...

I am loving this Jenni. Your characters are so endearing. Keep it coming.. please!!

"He's my best friend, best of all best friends
Do you have a best friend too
It tickles in my tummy
He's so Yummy Yummy
Hey you should get a best friend too" - Toy Box
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
He did what any person would have done.

Concrete formed that way is not as strong as a properly prepared mixture. Trust me, I know from experiance... blush

So, it isn't too likely that his secret was in danger, except how he 'heard' them in the first place.

James

“…with God everything is possible.” Matthew 19:26.

Also read Nan's Terran Underground!
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Online Content
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Great update, Jenni smile

It's nice to see his powers coming back bit by bit with each rescue. Poor Clark must have been so frustrated when everybody basically ignored the normal human bystander making himself important.

Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
Columnist
Columnist
Hi,

I'm glad everyone enjoyed this part. It was written with Superman fans in mind! smile

Ann, I'm glad I got your pulse racing.

Lisa, I too think that Clark was probably most super when he wasn't wearing the suit, and that's what a lot of this story is about.

Beth, I'm glad you recognize David as an actor. I like to keep in character at all times. wink

And, lol, James. That's exactly what my husband told me about concrete. wink

Michael, Clark's powers are coming back, but the jury is still out on just how much they will return.

Thanks for the fdk.
Yours Jenni

C
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
C
Jenni - read this in a hurry the other day...

So glad to hear that Clark's powers are coming back! Even if they're not all the way back yet.

I think Lois is probably going to let him have it though he could probably make the argument that since his hearing and xray vision were suddenly back, he assumed his invulnerability was too but didn't have a chance to test it before he went in to rescue those people.

More soon!
Carol

R
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
R
RL is kicking me in the butt. Just know even when I do not comment I am still reading and loving it. when I read the parts, it is haven for me with all the craziness going on in my life now. Thank you for providing that for me.

robinson
Columnist
Columnist
Hi,

Robinson, I understand very well about RL kicking you in the butt ... and I've often used reading L&C fic as an escape from my troubles.

I used to be able to write fanfic as an escape. Involving myself with Lois and Clark and their family used to be a great safety valve for me when life got stressful. I could forget my own problems while I wrote my family out of trouble.

However, either my troubles are getting worse, or I'm older and less able to cope. wink

Hopefully, though, my writing will keep ahead of my posting schedule, but I hope you will all understand if I miss by a few days now and then.

Yours Jenni

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
What makes Clark a hero isn't his powers, but his inherent need to help others, and he's giving proof of that. Even without powers (full powers) he's helping and saving people any way he's able to. clap Lois's going to have a fit about Clark dangling over the jaws of death again (oh, the irony) but at least his powers are coming back, and it should calm her down a bit. Clark can only hope so... laugh

Waiting for next part.

Andreia

"My wife's love is what unites Krypton and Earth in my heart. Without it, without her, I truly would be in hell."

~ Superman: Man of Tomorrow #15
Columnist
Columnist
Hi,

This is just a quick thank you before I get on to the new part.

But even though it's quick, it is definitely not shallow. Thank you so very much for sticking with my story. wink

Yours Jenni

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard