Next Thread
Print Thread
#55328 09/21/08 01:48 PM
bobbart Offline OP
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
As always, very enjoyable Beth,

I feel like I’ve had an art lesson. I can really empathize with Ellie at the art exhibit. I’m right-brained or left-brained or lame-brained or whatever it is that makes you good at certain kinds of engineering but suck and understanding any kind of art. Your description of the piece on Jay’s dad seemed to capture the essence of their relationship.

As for the ongoing investigation into the nature of the secret of the Kent family, that information should have been shared. In a possible threat situation such as the one posed by Jay’s dad, I was surprised that Ellie didn’t distribute that information immediately. Sometimes “just not saying” can be detrimental and from the beginning this felt like one.

I really can’t help but fear that the situation with Jay’s dad could go VERY wrong.

Bob

#55329 09/22/08 09:56 AM
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Hi Beth!
Sorry that I'm so late, but I've been out of town and couldn't reply earlier after reading it. So I hope I get everything straight:

Bloodtests clap

A wonderful chapter, Beth.

Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
#55330 09/22/08 09:53 PM
Columnist
Columnist
Thanks for the comments, guys!

Bob, I hope I didn't make you too lost during the art show. It must be kind of how I feel whenever someone whips out a bunch of science/technical type stuff. wink

Michael, no worries. Having you post is great, no matter how late it may be. wink

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard