Next Thread
Print Thread
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
I hope you liked this smile

In case you're wondering why Clark takes longer to fetch the food than he did in the pilot. Well, lets just say, the cooks don't do super-speed in Shanghai laugh

Part 24 / TOC

Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
I was surprised to see this here and not in the nfic folder. though I see that there was no real need nfic wise that is. I just thought you'd be putting them in both all along. No big deal, I was just glad to see it at all. I liked the aftermath. I hope Clark doesn't get all guilty about the train thing if he wasn't there to help. Or did he help and forget about it? It has been a while since I read 23 so maybe it is something I forgot about. Anyway, I hope you spare us Clark's guilt. I think he's suffered enough. He has to give up being superman when he is with his love and he has to get it through his head that others have to take up the slack when he is off duty. Superman or not, he can only do so much. He deserves to be happy. Cute chapter. Laura

Clark: “If we can be born in an instant, and die in an instant, why can’t we fall in love in an instant?”

Caroline's "Stardust"
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Hi Laura!

Thanks smile

was surprised to see this here and not in the nfic folder. though I see that there was no real need nfic wise that is. I just thought you'd be putting them in both all along.
Oh, yes, I do. I guess,the A/N might not have stated it clearly enough, the nfic-version is just a day late smile Well, it's remedied now.

I hope Clark doesn't get all guilty about the train thing if he wasn't there to help. Or did he help and forget about it? It has been a while since I read 23 so maybe it is something I forgot about.
blush And the train was back in part 15 or so. The one he thinks Intergang derailed as a diversion.
Anyway, I hope you spare us Clark's guilt.
No guilt. He already worked through it with his passing comment regarding Intergang.

He has to give up being superman when he is with his love and he has to get it through his head that others have to take up the slack when he is off duty. Superman or not, he can only do so much. He deserves to be happy. Cute chapter.
He does, and thanks so much for your insightful words.

Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

Columnist
Columnist
I loved Martha's reaction to hearing Lois on the phone. Can't wait to see the whole train/Intergang thing worked out.

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Hi Beth!

Thanks, I'm glad you liked the phone call smile
Can't wait to see the whole train/Intergang thing worked out.
shock blush

I'm working on giving them some very nice talks right now smile

Michael

Columnist
Columnist
I have to tell you again how much I loved this chapter. I look forward to their conversation about the rescue.

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Hi cp!

Wow, thanks blush . It's always great to see FoLCs liking both versions smile

Michael

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard