Next Thread
Print Thread
T
Freelance Reporter
OP Offline
Freelance Reporter
T
Another Great update.

It's good that Jimmy has Perry and Clark as role models.

Carol, will you go past the timeline of the original of LTL? Just wondering if Jimmy and Lucy would eventually adopt one of the kids from the shelter?

Looking forward to reading part 13.

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Nice update. Sounds like they're getting my grandmother's syndrome, though. :p She worked with Catholic Social Services, and adopted not 1, but 4 kids that needed a home. wink

JD

"Meg...who let you back in the house?" -Family Guy
C
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
C
No - this is staying with the timeline of LtL. I do have a sequel to LtL planned for sometime in the future and the thought of them adopting had occurred to me.

That was one thing that I learned about the McCains this week that really impressed me [as a Poli Sci/Am Govt teacher I watched a lot of both conventions] - Cindy McCain saw two little girls at one of Mother Teresa's orphanages and brought them home instead of letting them die [cleft palate or something iirc that would have led to a not so good existence if one at all in Bangladesh iirc]. They adopted one and good friends adopted the other little girl. Apparently, John met her when she got off the plane and she said 'meet your new daughter' and that was the end of it.

More next week... smile
Carol

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard