Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#55095 09/03/08 12:14 PM
cp33 Offline OP
Columnist
OP Offline
Columnist
I really like how you building the relationship between Matt and Clark. It is clear that Lois is beginning to give Clark the due he deserves for his skills.

I really like where this story is heading. Wonderful Jenni.

T
TOC Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
T
Great part, Jenni. I loved the part where you described Lois and Clark's respective reaction to finding out that Matt had been drinking beer, though not a lot, and it wouldn't really affect him anyway. I think the parents' reactions were spot-on, and Matt's reaction, too. (I didn't notice that you mentioned Jimmy's reaction, but I could sense him mentally blushing.)

I liked your description of Jed, too. It's quite shocking to think that the police would declare the case wrapped up as soon as they had identified a conveniently dead terrorist suspect. Would the police really be that overconfident and careless? The price for being wrong could be horrible. (I guess they could be that careless. I remember a case in Russia, at least ten years ago, maybe fifteen. The police were looking for a serial killer of children, and I think the killer managed to murder about fifty children before he got caught. But by that time the Russian legal system had already executed another man for the murders!)

Anyway, it was a joy to see the interplay between Matt, Clark and Lois! clap

Ann

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Exciting developments, Jenni. I read The Forgotten today so I could jumped into its sequel. Ditto the others; I particularly liked Lois, Matt, and Clark's relationship in this last part.

Looking forward to more!
JD

"Meg...who let you back in the house?" -Family Guy
A
Columnist
Columnist
A
This part was great! But now I'm really looking forward to the conversation between Lois, Clark, Matt, and Henderson.

It's interesting how you clearly portray the tension that Matt and his parents have to deal with - on one hand, he is very much an adult, but on the other hand, he is still a teenager. I think it's very well done.

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
another great part.
James

“…with God everything is possible.” Matthew 19:26.

Also read Nan's Terran Underground!
Columnist
Columnist
Hi,

Thanks again for continuing to leave fdk.

I hope the lack of comments this time round doesn't mean that my readers are losing interest. frown

Yours Jenni

Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Oh I'm so terribly sorry Jenni.
I thought had read this part... but I must have got called away and never got back to it.

I've just read it now in order to continue reading.

Wow. That was a brain storming session and a 1/2. I love the way father and son are linked on such an intimate level, and the way you play Matt as the unsure teenager... it's very cleverly written.

I'm surprised the police are so quick to wrap it up, but I guess I can understand the pressure they must be under.

Another great part!!!

"He's my best friend, best of all best friends
Do you have a best friend too
It tickles in my tummy
He's so Yummy Yummy
Hey you should get a best friend too" - Toy Box

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard