Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Online Content
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
I hope you enjoyed the talk they had smile

Part 23 / TOC

Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
Columnist
Columnist
Michael, I have basically no time, but I do want to say that I loved the ending of this chapter. I never want to say that I can't wait for someone's story to be over, wink but I do want to say that I can't wait to see these two live happily ever after.

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Online Content
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Hi Beth!

It's so great to know you enjoyed this one too. Thanks smile

Michael, I have basically no time
Wow, you, too?

but I do want to say that I can't wait to see these two live happily ever after.
You, too? And I'm totally with you with needing to see a teasing story end. At least with the archived ones you can spend the night reading until you're satisfied. But so, it's all up to the evil author wink

Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Online Content
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Hi! peep

Just popping in to apologize for not being able to post this weekend. I got swamped with writing two Ficathons, the result of one is posted as a little appeasement ( Batman, Zorro, and Other Liars ); the other one is on the dark side, so... And rather than going completely crazy with catchup, I decided to just go back to a regular schedule after catching my breath.

I'm truly sorry for the delay.

Michael

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard