Next Thread
Print Thread
T
Freelance Reporter
OP Offline
Freelance Reporter
T
Fantastic update.

Jimmy's conversation with Lucy about not hurting her on purpose sounds very Clarkish. Nice to know that Lucy found someone like Clark.

Looking forward to reading part 5.

Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
I love the blossoming relationship between Lucy and Jimmy. smile And I am glad that Lois and clark finally got to meet him, so that they are now allowed to go out on real dates. wink

Of course Lois would be upset that she hadn't gotten to meet Perry yet. laugh

So Lucy is wondering about certain aspects of Lois and Clark's relationship and is not oblivious to her surroundings.

The ice storm and the revelation. Will be interesting to see from Lucy's POV.

Tiny nitpick: how was she able to call Lois at the apartment when they didn't have power? After all this is before cell phones. <g>

Thanks for the weekend present,
Natascha

C
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
C
Corded phone wink .
Carol

C
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
C
Thanks to both of you.

I didn't have time to elaborate further earlier, but corded phones don't have to have electricity to work and just because you lose power doesn't mean you lose phone and vice versa. We've had it happen both ways [though I don't think we've ever lost both at the same time].

I'm really enjoying exploring the Lucy/Jimmy relationship and Jimmy in particular in the stuff I'm working on at the moment. I think he was way underutilized on the show sometimes. Or at least underexplored.

Look for 5 momentarily.
Carol

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Loving Side B of LtL.

James who was almost caught up with the phone thing, but remembered some nice icy storms from his out on his own years...

James

“…with God everything is possible.” Matthew 19:26.

Also read Nan's Terran Underground!

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard