Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
T
TOC Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
T
As for the fact that Victoria seems to have changed into Victor (and yeah, I remember that movie with Julie Andrews, where she played a gal who pretended to be a guy who pretended to be a gal - I think dizzy ) - why keep the sex change confined to Lois and Clark's kid? Why not give our our favorite reporters their own radical makeovers? I remember a comic books story from way back when when Clark changed into Clara Kent and Lois into Louis Lane. How about it, ML? wink

Ann

Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
They went back in time two days to stop Dragon from blowing up the Daily Planet with Perry et al inside - not to correct Lane and Kent's past. After all, if they correct Lane and Kent's past, Lane and Kent will ceise to exist - which was definitely an unacceptable sollution to Lane laugh
I know they weren't trying to correct Lane and Kent's past, I thought they were trying to get back to their universe. So how would going back in time fix that? Or did they change universes AND go back in time at the same time?

Oy. Time travel is so confusing. dizzy

Columnist
Columnist
ML, you've got me seriously worried here. Well, I knew that it couldn't possibly be the end of the story, but I never expected this turn of events. I'm so glad you'll be posting tonight.

MLT Offline OP
Merriwether
OP Offline
Merriwether
Why not give our our favorite reporters their own radical makeovers? I remember a comic books story from way back when when Clark changed into Clara Kent and Lois into Louis Lane. How about it, ML?
I really could mess things up for them, couldn't I, Ann. Or... maybe I do. wave

She was in such a good mood she let all the pedestrians in the crosswalk get to safety before taking off again.
- CC Aiken, The Late Great Lois Lane
Columnist
Columnist
We have been moving our son into his first college apartment with his best friends since birth so I have taken almost 24 hours to read this story.

I was humming along until the line about the blue instead pink in the house and Clark's final line.

Loved this!

Can you post more often since I am now in major empty nest syndrom?

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard