Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#54711 08/14/08 09:32 AM
Hack from Nowheresville
OP Offline
Hack from Nowheresville
Carol,
This is a wonderful part! I loved the conversation between Aunt Louise and Lucy. The lady is a lot nicer than both girls expected. smile I am glad that someone finally told Lucy that life wasn't especially easy for Lois either...

Still no real talking time for the sisters though, except for the fight about Disney World. But Lucy and Clark are getting to know each other better, that is good! thumbsup

So Lucy is now a senior in high school, Jimmy a junior and both Lois and Clark in college, right? Sometimes I am not that fast, sorry! laugh

Will Lucy notice soon how little time her sister and Clark are actually spending together?

I am so looking forward to next part. Finally a reason to look forward to Mondays. smile

Natascha wave

C
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
C
Natascha - glad you have a reason for Monday's now wink .

Almost got it right. Lucy is a sophomore. Jimmy's a junior, Lois is a freshman in college [having graduated from high school in 3 years and is determined to do the same with college] and Clark is a sophomore.

Carol

rkn Offline
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
It's so fun to see some L&C charcters show up. In this chapter we find Angela- Sheriff Olsen's wife in "Soul Mates".

It will be exciting to see who else shows up!

thanks!

rkn
C
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
C
You know... I kept thinking Angela? Where the heck did I use Angela? So I went back and looked, and yes, I really did do it on purpose but forgot wink .

I'm hoping to work a few more cameos in like I did in LtL, but how many... that remains to be seen. At least Jaxon's out of the way now. Or is he? Does he return? Ah... stay tuned!

Carol

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard